Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Tees/clothing is one thing . From what I remember the bait collabs didn't scream shriek/Felix just insoles and the boxes.

Not down w a Disney logo on my shoes, personally.

To each his own

Take this for what it's worth: My boy bumped into an Asics rep at the Agenda show in Vegas and inquired about getting an account, and told me the rep said they were cutting back on collabs to try and focus on building the strength of their brand aside from collabs. Said that a lot more packs will be coming in the future.

Tees/clothing is one thing . From what I remember the bait collabs didn't scream shriek/Felix just insoles and the boxes.

To each his own
Dislike the logo as well, and the flowers motif is just man... no 

Take this for what it's worth: My boy bumped into an Asics rep at the Agenda show in Vegas and inquired about getting an account, and told me the rep said they were cutting back on collabs to try and focus on building the strength of their brand aside from collabs. Said that a lot more packs will be coming in the future.
Makes sense, haven't seen as many collage recently

To each his own
You're right about to each his own but your logic does make me laugh.

A tee/hoodie with huge cartoon logos and characters on it is chill but a tiny Disney logo that 99% of people will never even see on the heel of the shoe is a no go.

Yeah that's cool. I thought dudes wanna rock some beauty and beast joints lol
The white with the inlays looks dope until you realize the inlays are roses and I just can't pull that off. The brown/blue one ok but not for me. But yea wife is going to go nuts for them. Going ot put them up for her for a special occasion.

Welp... I'll stick with my Vans, because those are great lol. Hope Asics gets it together sooner than later

Save ur money. I copped them and regret it. Shape is horrible and the veg tan leather isn't great. My 70 dollar veg tan Vans are way better
its the same shape as all the other gl3's I've had, like the Reigning Champs, Bait's etc. In terms of the leather, if you were expecting Hender Scheme veg tan than yea, this sucks compared to it but compared to the leather that is used on NB's and other Asics its at the very least the same as those.

its the same shape as all the other gl3's I've had, like the Reigning Champs, Bait's etc. In terms of the leather, if you were expecting Hender Scheme veg tan than yea, this sucks compared to it but compared to the leather that is used on NB's and other Asics its at the very least the same as those.
Shape is the same as newer gl3s.. Def not the same as RC

Wait, are the B&B in men's or women's sizes? And us or uk? I'm confused if I bought the right thing. :/

Looking on the site it looks like they are in US men's sizes , which is what I bought based off of. I should be good.

Dude are the end of 2016 and beyond 3s a different shape kinda? My NS black 3s have an amazing worn wedge shape going on but my SNS and hikeshi 3s have kind of a more turned up toe box.
Seems like shape changed starting with the newer jcrew gl3 and the slam jams.. Just a bit of a banana toe and not very sleek

Dude are the end of 2016 and beyond 3s a different shape kinda? My NS black 3s have an amazing worn wedge shape going on but my SNS and hikeshi 3s have kind of a more turned up toe box.
What you are describing is toe spring.  There is a lot of stuff on it if you google, its not simply an aesthetic/design issue, depending on the rest of the shoe (mostly the stiffness of the sole) and depending who you want to believe, you either need some toe spring in all shoes or none at all. If you think about the motion your foot makes when you walk in shoes/sneakers, it seems that some toe spring is necessary/good. If you think about how your toes are flat on the ground when you stand barefoot, it seems that toe spring is unnecessary/bad.

Back
Top Bottom