Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anywhere in downtown or midtown Atlanta that would have limited release III's like any 25th anniversary releases or maybe even V's?

Lpu

I don't have my pair in hand right now to compare but they look pretty good at first glance, biggest difference w most of the reps i saw was the sole pattern and the the logos seen thru the transparent portion. also the patches sewn on the heal were off on some reps. here's a pic to compare

If you can get a pic from the back and the insoles taken out of the shoe that would be helpful. 

Fit same as other GL3s and price is all over the place, for that condition i'd say 4-6 is fair. you might also want to get better pics of the box BC it looks beat to hell which can sometimes be indicative of a rep. 
Thank you so much. Repped. I'll look out for additional pics. I think the box looks beat up as hell too.
Kois legit. Translucent portion is crystal clear on the fakes, and the overall quality of fakes is horrible.
Thank you! Repped too. 

Nice. UnDS'd mine today, actually. I put in the red ropes, but they're a little loud for the shoe's color blocking. I'm thinking of seeing how the red laces from my Bait Nippons look in them, instead.
The candy cane laces looked dank in promo pics but i got mine and laced up the candy cane ones on one shoe and immediately put the navy back in

The candy cane laces looked dank in promo pics but i got mine and laced up the candy cane ones on one shoe and immediately put the navy back in
laugh.gif
 Funny you say that because I was already running late for work so after I had laced up the one shoe I was like "Eeehhhhhhh.... F- it," and just threw the candy canes in the second shoe and hit the road. Then all day I kept glancing at my shoes like 
ohwell.gif
... Didn't help that they're like 2 feet too long, too. Big ol' rabbit ears.

Hopefully they'll look good in some other pair of runners I have, as I'd hate to see them go to waste.

Last edited:
With me going ham on AM1 right now, perfect time for these to come in for the wife.

Last edited:
Why are the size? Tsavorites so hard to find yo?
Honestly? You waited way too long. They could be found on the super cheap around 4 months ago. Like sub $100 and some cases closer to $50. They sat on Shoe Palace and on Size? for quite a long time.

Honestly? You waited way too long. They could be found on the super cheap around 4 months ago. Like sub $100 and some cases closer to $50. They sat on Shoe Palace and on Size? for quite a long time.
Yeah i had them back then but the leather didnt fit returned and the 69$ sale went live the day they got returned so they sold out

Yeah i had them back then but the leather didnt fit returned and the 69$ sale went live the day they got returned so they sold out
Yeah, they fit like boats. Had to go with my TTS for sure. My normal GL3 .5 up sizing wasn't even close. 

Can someone shed some light with sizing in the Gel Respector and Gel Sight. Do I take my normal sizes like I do in the Gel Lyte III and V? Thanks in advance. 

Can someone shed some light with sizing in the Gel Respector and Gel Sight. Do I take my normal sizes like I do in the Gel Lyte III and V? Thanks in advance. 
.5 up for Gel Respectors for me; however, Gel Sights are TTS, if not .5 down possibly.  Mind you, I feel like I'm a 9.75 in a lot of shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom