Asics Love?!? Where is it?

did anyone's patta order from TGWO ship yet? mine's still processing, so fingers crossed.

they look so tasty in the pics above.

IMG_0944.JPG Question. Didnt the black widows come with a custom box? My cocoas did but I forget if the widows did also. I just picked these up and they came in the generic box. Only paid $90 bucks for them but would have liked the custom box.

Attachments

• IMG_0944.JPG
    IMG_0944.JPG
    907.5 KB · Views: 20
if anyone is waiting for their pattas to ship from TGWO, drop them an email. i contacted them earlier about my order that was still in processing today. they replied quickly saying they've been busy, and then proceeded to ship out my shoes today. awesome.

So I never had any GLIIIs and I'm interested in the RC GLIII and the FOSS GLIII. Can anyone help me out?
I usually go half up in GLVs, and would like to think I have normal width feet.

So I never had any GLIIIs and I'm interested in the RC GLIII and the FOSS GLIII. Can anyone help me out?

If you .5 up in GLVs, more than likely you're .5 up in GL3s, with the exception of leather lined, in which case, a lot of people stay TTS. Of course, every foot is different, and so are people's preferences.

Going by CM or japan sizing is most accurate in my experience like 28.5 is 10.5 US in nike and 28.5 is an 11 in Asics, At least for iii's and v's so check that size on your other favorite fitting sneakers and get it for iii's unless its leather like the foss probably need half down

Been creeping about....I need the Veg Tan Gel Lyte III. I am a sucker for a good leather shoe and these were calling me from day 1!! I found the Respector for $75 shipped from UK. I would like to spend $100 or less. LMK is ya'll have any leads.

Tanks!

Hanon just 86'd my order! Lame! I guess it is a blessing in disguise as I have too many kicks and never get to rock them as much as I would like.

Back
Top Bottom