Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My Beams x Mita 2.0 just came in. Quick thoughts: Not as nice as the black pair, but still cool. Will post up some pics later.

Any new info on those baseball joints?
No new info. Seems like most news outlets, including their own blog, say Size exclusive (via that app and select Size stores), only one article I've read is vague and leaves the latter as just 'select stores'. The only constants seem to be the app drop and the limited to 500 number. I'm assuming it's gonna be another Size only release, like the recent Far Side of the Moon pack.

No new info. Seems like most news outlets, including their own blog, say Size exclusive (via that app and select Size stores), only one article I've read is vague and leaves the latter as just 'select stores'. The only constants seem to be the app drop and the limited to 500 number. I'm assuming it's gonna be another Size only release, like the recent Far Side of the Moon pack.
Which app? Please don't say Frenzy app. :/

Which app? Please don't say Frenzy app. :/
The one I screen capped the other day. Size?Previews (different from regular Size? app, kinda like their version of SNKRS)
D891150E-A7D1-407D-9DCB-00C3E04878CC.jpeg
In the Size? Previews app on the their launch calendar.

386EB094-E207-436E-91BF-96ED7A0746D1.jpeg

Last edited:
AFAIK, looks like it's a recent thing, and truth be told, the only reason I knew about it was because they were pushing the app in the same press stuff for this pair.
Launched on or around the 15th of last month... Could be due to the high stock, or maybe just maybe people hadn't caught on to it yet, but it was incredibly smooth for the AM1 Anni release. 5 minute cart holds and sizes seemed to pop in and out more or less in real time. These things never take long to go south but I'd recommend it from my one experience.

Mhm.

First of all I thought the materials used would be better.

I’m upset that the white pair isn’t all glove style leather, but a weird thin thin suede.

I’d say the navy pair had my interest at first, but the white pair has taken a lot of focus.

Prob equal in terms of which I like more

Both pairs from packers order arrived. Waiting for 1 more pair from Jcrew. Love both quality and the fit on foot.

6030AF94-2B9F-4894-BA08-C3904690A8C5.jpeg
B30CD044-B522-4755-8D8B-F2FEA5DA21E4.jpeg
E9ACC4A9-2992-4318-9F8D-21CA2663BB6F.jpeg

Dang those pics of the Grey Bucks is making regret passing on them for $125. I had them in my cart for like 20 minutes and didnt pull the trigger.

Anybody have a pic of the Oxbloods ?​

Yeah, I think the grey pair might have been the sleeper in the bunch. Regret not grabbing those to check out at least.

Back
Top Bottom