Asics Love?!? Where is it?

:lol: God Bless!

5757463635045192804-account_id=1.png

I hope homie gets a raise soon. :smokin
Unfollowed long time ago

Got my 9.5 from packers and it's a pretty clean pair.... surprised they have any left since it's supposedly "sold out"

Most of the Death List 5 were nice (Bud and Bill kinda stunk)

Karaokes (weird but fitting inside aside) were nice

Both the Space Snacks were dope

Velvet Clydes were nice (but the silhouette is boring)

All THREE of the Space Race pack were great (orange ACES 9Ks, neapolitan Shadow Master Space Snacks & Moon Landing 6Ks). Diadora Spaghetti Westerns were incredible (haven't gotten the Giallos yet). As you mentioned, Death List V were nice, though the Cottonmouths are a bit loud (perfect for summer w/ shorts, tho). The Snake Charmers' materials were def top-notch, though a tough CW to pull off with most outfits. All of the Wes Anderson Adidas' were all really clever. Achoo AXT Pumps were uncomfortable (because of the model itself), but made of great materials. Still need to get the Street Meat Ventilators, but those will be gotten soon.

All THREE of the Space Race pack were great (orange ACES 9Ks, neapolitan Shadow Master Space Snacks & Moon Landing 6Ks). Diadora Spaghetti Westerns were incredible (haven't gotten the Giallos yet). As you mentioned, Death List V were nice, though the Cottonmouths are a bit loud (perfect for summer w/ shorts, tho). The Snake Charmers' materials were def top-notch, though a tough CW to pull off with most outfits. All of the Wes Anderson Adidas' were all really clever. Achoo AXT Pumps were uncomfortable (because of the model itself), but made of great materials. Still need to get the Street Meat Ventilators, but those will be gotten soon.

Forgot about the Moon Landing 6ks

Was gonna mention the Spaghetti Westerns but I think they're an extremely acquired taste (If it wasn't for the fur inside I'd have definitely got em)

Size? Gel Lytes arrived today. Materials are pretty good for $125. Was kinda iffy about the sheen on the satin, but depending on the lighting, it looks grey or white and not shiny like 3M, which I'm glad of and why I'm keeping them

2hd71vs.jpg

Also, the Size? app was a pretty smooth experience. No lag like the SNKRS app

Forgot about the Moon Landing 6ks

Was gonna mention the Spaghetti Westerns but I think they're an extremely acquired taste (If it wasn't for the fur inside I'd have definitely got em)

Tell ya what, they're perfect for winter. I wear them a lot when there's no snow/slush out. And I get tons of comments on 'em

Back
Top Bottom