Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They might be the weirdest or ugliest shoes I own but I love them so much and really think they look so different and so cool haha

CD79392D-8CE9-4E95-A1E4-EE263404CE07.jpeg

They’ve been getting a lot of hate but I️ think they’re cool and wanna try a 9.5 once they hit sales. Most of u do gl3 sz on Gel Mai right? I️ tried tts once and there were snug as hell

They’ve been getting a lot of hate but I️ think they’re cool and wanna try a 9.5 once they hit sales. Most of u do gl3 sz on Gel Mai right? I️ tried tts once and there were snug as hell

Yes it’s either love or hate haha
I think they look really cool and kind of futuristic in some way although it’s a old model.
I went with same size as gl 3 as I prefer snug fit (but still comfortable) especially with the knit upper, I think it must be snug fit.
Now I looking for another pair of the Ronnie Fieg gel mai salmon in size 10,5US if anyone can help :wink:

I bought the salmon toe RF TTS and my toes touch the end of the shoe. I'm eyeing up the Bodega or Patta Gel Mai, but if I do get another it'll definitely be .5 size up.

HAL Gel Mais have been tempting. want to try them on, but but no stores around me have them.

Yes they are nice , I’m thinking if this one will go on sale soon

Check out Oneness287. They have a size run with 30% off at the moment. Code is ONENESS30. I've been tempted to pick these up ever since I saw the product shots, but just haven't pulled the trigger.

Check out Oneness287. They have a size run with 30% off at the moment. Code is ONENESS30. I've been tempted to pick these up ever since I saw the product shots, but just haven't pulled the trigger.
Thanks and If I was you I would pull the trigger at that price but unfortunately this shop is killing me on shipping charge. I found it to be less expensive on UK website as they deduct tax and shipping charge is reasonable :wink:

32859718-C28A-4B4A-9A37-380E73252FB1.jpeg

Found out my local Blends had both Patta and HAL Mais, so I went to try them on. In hand, I was really impressed with the silhouette and how light they are. On foot, they look and feel good. Just copped the HALs from Oneness for $109 shipped and I'm hoping those Pattas stick around and someone has them for dirt cheap come Black Friday.

Found out my local Blends had both Patta and HAL Mais, so I went to try them on. In hand, I was really impressed with the silhouette and how light they are. On foot, they look and feel good. Just copped the HALs from Oneness for $109 shipped and I'm hoping those Pattas stick around and someone has them for dirt cheap come Black Friday.

Guess I should pop into mine, too, and see if they have them. That knit on the Pattas makes me nervous .5 sizing up like my GL3s/Vs

Back
Top Bottom