Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just picked up a ds pair of the Kith x Moncler Asics. Everything looks good except I received it in an asics box instead of the special white kith moncler box I have seen online. The asics box does have a product # that is also found on the shoes and is the correct product # for this style based on looking online. Anyone have any thoughts about the shoes/box as it has me a little weary even though the shoes/accessories all look very legit.

F9FC8E44-0076-4C0F-A834-DAAD0C8D7451.jpeg

Blazin’ today

Any thoughts would be very appreciated. Full disclosure, I bought three pairs of these(one of each colour) from the same guy. The box is the reason I'm now questioning if they are legit but feel free to raise anything else you see as questionable.

Attachments

• IMG_3578.JPG
    IMG_3578.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3579.JPG
    IMG_3579.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3580.JPG
    IMG_3580.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3584.JPG
    IMG_3584.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3585.JPG
    IMG_3585.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3586.JPG
    IMG_3586.JPG
    345.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3587.JPG
    IMG_3587.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3589.JPG
    IMG_3589.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3591.JPG
    IMG_3591.JPG
    378.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 21
Any thoughts would be very appreciated. Full disclosure, I bought three pairs of these(one of each colour) from the same guy. The box is the reason I'm now questioning if they are legit but feel free to raise anything else you see as questionable.

Those look too well done to be fakes IMO...I'm guessing not all pairs had a special box, but I dunno. Have you shot him a message about it?

Wrong thread lol

Those look too well done to be fakes IMO...I'm guessing not all pairs had a special box, but I dunno. Have you shot him a message about it?

I did speak with the seller who guarantees they are real and that some came with the asics box. The reason I posted though is bc I have never seen a pair posted for sale without the white kith/moncler special box so that had me concerned.

Last edited:
they run out of boxes sometimes

Box aside, do you also think they look legit?
Also, do you or anyone else know whether high end reps for asics are even being made? I haven't seen any but just wondering as I usually feel comfortable buyjng asics from individuals bc I didn't think good fakes exist.

Only fakes I've ever seen have been extremely noticeable.

Never seen fakes come with extras (laces, insoles, box paper, etc) either.

Also, do you or anyone else know whether high end reps for asics are even being made? I haven't seen any but just wondering as I usually feel comfortable buyjng asics from individuals bc I didn't think good fakes exist.
They are legit

theyre legit.

Only fakes I've ever seen have been extremely noticeable.

Never seen fakes come with extras (laces, insoles, box paper, etc) either.

Thanks for confirmation everyone. I was a bit annoyed about the box, particularly bc I bought all three colors from the guy.

Damn I didn’t look at Barcelona. I need a size 12 and probably couldn’t have bought earlier but I’ve missed my chance. They look great though

Back
Top Bottom