Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Shops will continue to treat customers like this as long as stuff sells out....

Once they start losing $$ due to their poor customer service, I bet the CS will get better real quick...

so heres my story from last friday

i "accidentally" ordered a $70 stussy shirt on my first order.  then kept trying my order for the 3lies until i finally got through at about 1:15 on friday.  i received confirmations for both orders and promptly emailed cncpts cs asking them to cancel the stussy shirt order.

both orders were initially charged to my account.

recieved shipping on monday (for the shirt)

yesterday BOTH charges were reversed on my account.

today the shirt arrives on my doorstep.

no biggie, ill get the shoes on the wide release from a more deserving shop.

so heres my F U to cncpts, thanks for the free shirt mother f ers.

NO DAMNS GIVEN.

so heres my story from last friday

i "accidentally" ordered a $70 stussy shirt on my first order.  then kept trying my order for the 3lies until i finally got through at about 1:15 on friday.  i received confirmations for both orders and promptly emailed cncpts cs asking them to cancel the stussy shirt order.

both orders were initially charged to my account.

recieved shipping on monday (for the shirt)

yesterday BOTH charges were reversed on my account.

today the shirt arrives on my doorstep.

no biggie, ill get the shoes on the wide release from a more deserving shop.

so heres my F U to cncpts, thanks for the free shirt mother f ers.

NO DAMNS GIVEN.

I called AGAIN this morning to see what in the world was going on with my order..

Gave the ******bag on the phone my order number, told him the charge was dropped from my card.

He came back about 5 minutes later saying my order looks "legit" and that they show money taken out of bank on their end.

I then asked him if my order had been shipped because I did not receive a shipping email.

He then has the nerve to give me a bogus tracking number for UPS that was about 6 digits long. I knew he was BSing from the start.

Calling back tomorrow one more time, just to tell them how piss poor their shop is.

.. Thinking about selling my Kennedys after all this nonsense. I don't support people that have terrible business etiquette.

I called AGAIN this morning to see what in the world was going on with my order..

Gave the ******bag on the phone my order number, told him the charge was dropped from my card.

He came back about 5 minutes later saying my order looks "legit" and that they show money taken out of bank on their end.

I then asked him if my order had been shipped because I did not receive a shipping email.

He then has the nerve to give me a bogus tracking number for UPS that was about 6 digits long. I knew he was BSing from the start.

Calling back tomorrow one more time, just to tell them how piss poor their shop is.

.. Thinking about selling my Kennedys after all this nonsense. I don't support people that have terrible business etiquette.
let us know what happen after your call tmr, they already stop taking my calls. never had such a terrible shopping experience before.

Got these in today.

At least you got a free T-shirt. Stop being such a brat.

Uh, no he didn't. Start reading before you post and stop being a ****.

Got my Three Lies in today, and I'm glad I had them sold already. Talk about a let down, the toe box ruins the whole shoe for me. If they would have only put normal leather like the Eclipses or an all suede toe box, they would go down as a classic. Easy pass next month for me, which is good because those Mortars are definitely on the list. 

Crap pic, I don't care enough to try to get some glamour shots but I got these in and they're decent for $80. It took switching to these laces for me to decide on keeping them though, they were a little blah with the grey ones.

Concepts cancelled my order too! Money came back into my account. That's messed up too because my order went through at 1:05 and the order confirmation came at 1:10. Never ordering anything from them again. Shady stuff.

October 5th can't come soon enough. And I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm so glad I pre ordered these. With all the people liking Asics now, I'm not taking a chance on a shoe this nice. Mine will be in the mail headed my way on the 5th of October, already paid for them. 

Titolo has a pre-order right now, but i still think b/c its not a collab, hype wont be to high...
nerd.gif

Are you kidding me? That shoe was been talked about more in these thread than any other shoe over the last few months. And everybody who has seen the samples say the quality is crazy. Granted they are samples, but it gives us hope. 

Back
Top Bottom