Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Arrived a day early :pimp:

Wanted to see how different laces would look in these, tried white and it didn't really work because the midsole is actually a very light grey. The red laces match the red in the shoes but I will stick with the grey laces.

Quality on the FTL/HOH Red GL III's > Navy/Grey GL III's

Last edited:
Few sizes left in the ASICS Kill Bill Gel-Saga II available for Phone Order Retail Price at Millennium Shoes (310) 590-1244 Size 8, 8.5, and 10.5.

Arrived a day early :pimp:

Wanted to see how different laces would look in these, tried white and it didn't really work because the midsole is actually a very light grey. The red laces match the red in the shoes but I will stick with the grey laces.

Quality on the FTL/HOH Red GL III's > Navy/Grey GL III's
Besides all of the heavily edited pics, this might be one of be best ones. Seems like it captures what the shoe (hopefully) looks like in reality...

Can't wait to get mine.

... And still waiting on shipping info from CNCPTS.

Called today, guy said they were still trying to ship everything out.

I received my order confirmation at 1:30 ET .

I guess they are shipping by order number, so I'm in for a wait.

Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled. That shop needs to get their **** together.

Terrible customer service and shady business practices from what I've heard.

I don't mind the wait, but guy on the phone was rude as hell.

Last edited:
... And still waiting on shipping info from CNCPTS.

Called today, guy said they were still trying to ship everything out.

I received my order confirmation at 1:30 ET .

I guess they are shipping by order number, so I'm in for a wait.

Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled. That shop needs to get their **** together.

Terrible customer service and shady business practices from what I've heard.

I don't mind the wait, but guy on the phone was rude as hell.

Glad you got to talk to someone on the phone. I feel a little better knowing they're still shipping stuff and not just cancelling. Thanks for sharing about that call.

Back
Top Bottom