Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Who would be winning in this trade deal? It involves Jordans as well so please done flame lol

DS Three Lies Asics + DS Doernbecher 5's for VNDS Salmon Toes with replacement box + VNDS Doernbecher 9's

Who would be winning in this trade deal? It involves Jordans as well so please done flame lol

DS Three Lies Asics + DS Doernbecher 5's for VNDS Salmon Toes with replacement box + VNDS Doernbecher 9's
seems fair to me, but of course all depends on amount of wears...

basically 2013 releases for past releases

I'd take the Three Lies and the 5s. Can't stand 9s.

don't think i've seen these new photos of the new bait collab, but these are prolly gonna be my 2nd pair of sagas (not a big fan of sagas, but certain colorways sell me from time to time):

I dont usually mess with sagas but these go hard!

Kill the hype asics on FC
Not surprising. These shoes had a high resell value before this sneaker bubble.

Last edited:
I realize a lot of this thread will be going for these brick and mortar asics... Any tips for me would be hugely appreciated. I help out a buddy in Europe secure pairs for retail + ship and he helps me get anything I may have missed.

Also any info on 3lies. Hugely appreciated. I don't spend as much time in here as I'd like but I try and contribute in most other Jordan / Nike threads. Thanks in advance.

For the three lies packer shoes is releasing them on sat. in store only but it's going to be a madhouse because they dont allow camping b4 store opening. For the brick and mortar pack I'm in the same boat as u, I have no clue

for anyone in the NJ area, packers is releasing the northern lights today at 12pm for anyone still looking.

for anyone not looking, anybody able to do me a solid and pick me up a pair?  lol.  stuck at work and i can't make it over there 

The HAL's are going to be hard as hell to obtain. And I live in NYC so I can imagine how its going to be for others :x
Best to keep your eyes open for a fair resell price realistically if you want em.

The HAL's are going to be hard as hell to obtain. And I live in NYC so I can imagine how its going to be for others :x
Best to keep your eyes open for a fair resell price realistically if you want em.
I don't personally want them. I just don't understand the release? Is it basically just Kith for US? And will kith drop em online?

Kith will most likely not do online...I'm not sure if its only Kith, people just throw that out there because its a certainty.

While I want the Mortars ONLY .. i cant wait for this release to be over with as well as those ugly concpts.

I want to take this time and reflect on my chances of the urban camo since they are much more likely to be obtainable since im not on the coasts for the HAL in which i DONT want both shoes, just 1 ....

/rant

Urban Camo's might be the move since the Mortars will be virtually impossible to find and a reasonable resell price is laughable... I hope the Phantom lagoons aren't a s*** show like the 3 lies were... Might as well come out with the #2 pair on my list 

don't think i've seen these new photos of the new bait collab, but these are prolly gonna be my 2nd pair of sagas (not a big fan of sagas, but certain colorways sell me from time to time):

I love Sagas. If I could find a flock of appealing colorways, I'd probably wear them every day.

My foot is too big and Flintstoneish to wear GL3's. Its the gift & the curse -- saves me the headache of any RF releases but there are some really dope pairs that I wouldn't mind having.

Not sure what all the fuss is about the HAL's, other than the typical "limited" hysteria. Saw photos on eBay and the red pair looked like complete ****. No pop, no nothing. Just a red Asic. Definitely way better GR's sitting on some dusty stockroom shelf. 

Back
Top Bottom