Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks for the riceandbeans link, my pack's complete now. 
happy.gif

Slamjam sold mortars for significantly less than titolo did, anyone catch that?

Damn i needed those mortars but was cleatly knoxkrd at that time of night/morning

O wel stil wautin on camos

325shipped for hal in the mortars for a sz 12 canvas version is _____________. (fill in the blank) I'm debating on pulling the trigger but idk.

of course i stay up and fall asleep right before they hit online. only see bricks up on 1 website. i just want a 10.5 in the mortars !!! 

Y'all some *****, so a lot of ppl knew about some sites releasing the brick&mortar pack online and no one wanted to put the info out until after. Tisk tisk

Y'all some *****, so a lot of ppl knew about some sites releasing the brick&mortar pack online and no one wanted to put the info out until after. Tisk tisk
this happens on NT whenever someone has good info

Yeah n if they would have some one would hhave b****d about it sayin lurkers would grab ... lose-lose just be happy the link did make it here at least and they were willin to share. Most of were asleep anyway ...

And now we all know of 3 more sites that carry asics/collabs

I have to be out office for a site inspection, but looks like sns will have bricks online, its showing as multiple sizes available while mortars only have one size. one can only hope

I have to be out office for a site inspection, but looks like sns will have bricks online, its showing as multiple sizes available while mortars only have one size. one can only hope

Yeah dnt they add whats remaining from in store tocbe available online. So they sold more mortars than bricks.

Solebox and end are both doing in store for the HAL pack

Looks like End will have the BAIT collabsome time this month too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom