Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol @ mentioning your shipping confirmation when it had nothing to do with the question asked.

Was just itching for a chance to plug your sale huh.

And cut it out with the "did it for the ratings" nonsense.

Lol @ mentioning your shipping confirmation when it had nothing to do with the question asked.

Was just itching for a chance to plug your sale huh.

And cut it out with the "did it for the ratings" nonsense.
Not at all... You mad bro?

Lol i was thinkin the e act same thing. Nobody wants em but u tryin to sell em lol. Just get return and get your money back
That's kind of a toolish thing to do. If you are going to treat shoes as a commodity then you need to accept the occasional losses that go along with it, which is why I am stuck with all of the crap in my signature lol.

Last edited:
the more I look at that christmas pack..the more i see that lining.

who the hell thought of putting that Mustard Yellow as the lining.
eyes.gif

Forgive my ignorance everyone
Been running in Asics gel kayano since high school and just now noticing the casual models. Gorgeous. I don't see anything besides running shoes on the Asics website, what gives?

Forgive my ignorance everyone
Been running in Asics gel kayano since high school and just now noticing the casual models. Gorgeous. I don't see anything besides running shoes on the Asics website, what gives?
As far as I know their website doesn't list the Classics. You'll have to find them from boutiques. FNL, FTL and the variety will have the general releases.

Camos let me down.. Maybe it was my pair i got, flaws all over the midsole. Oh well if kith throws some rope laces in there pairs I'll cop again, but for now this will be in hardcore wear line up.

so..asics gel lyte Vs...tts? compared to sagas?..half size bigger? thank you...
i would say tts my Asics Gel Lyte V white/purple came in from KithNYC & they gave me the wrong size. (Sz.10) i usually wear 10.5, but the 10's fits snug with regular & no show socks they fit perfect. They just look bulky from ariel

i would say tts my Asics Gel Lyte V white/purple came in from KithNYC & they gave me the wrong size. (Sz.10) i usually wear 10.5, but the 10's fits snug with regular & no show socks they fit perfect. They just look bulky from ariel

Do you have wide feet?

Back
Top Bottom