Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thank you guys. been waiting so long for them to drop and i got my size 12.5!

Where u grab a 12.5 from!!!!?

Edit -- nvm i see it ... wow they didnt have 12.5 yesterday damn im too late now

Last edited:
West NY

http://t.co/RyfcLPF7lW

Asics Kayano 1 and Kayano 20 pack is available now! Limited to 1993 pair and pays tribute to the 20th anniversary of the Kayano runner! Both shoes are sold together as a pack. Sizes 8-13 $300. Phone orders accepted. 212-787-8595 or email us at [email protected] #westnyc

Last edited:
weird I got through on a size 11 after numerous attempts of it being sold out after adding it to the cart. So keep trying if you see that.. 

They restock again on Packers Shoes i just copped a size 10.5 for the Urban Camos. I was kind of bummed out though, I noticed that they just put up the Black & Tans on PYS i was hoping they would put the Urban Camos up also 100$ free shipping 
tired.gif
 Oh well.... only 1 more shoe im scooping this year and that's the N.A. Jordan 1 Og Breds 

Got the Urban Camos in today from eBay link several pages back. Love what's going on with them but was a bit disappointed in the materials. Feels super GR. The black/tans I felt imo has cleaner materials and a better feel and finish. Then again the 'Urban' camos might be that way to live up to the name.

Last edited:
Damn it I CAVED!

$118 Shipped

I know if i were patient i could have got these for  no more than $100

Oh well,  I have  been waiting on these forever, so why not.

Good luck to those still hunting, i know these still have many many more stores to hit,

Damn it I CAVED!
$118 Shipped

I know if i were patient i could have got these for  no more than $100

Oh well,  I have  been waiting on these forever, so why not.

Good luck to those still hunting, i know these still have many many more stores to hit,
Word... I have a feeling I coulda got em for less than $100, but the way these are selling, I didn't want to take a chance. I don't have to worry anymore.

still a win if you compare it to people that paid $140, $160+ for that peace of mind by preordering overseas.

really trying to force myself into liking the urban camos or black and tans just because i really want another gl3 pair and have been for about months now but they're kind of bland. And everything upcoming is meh.   looks like only a collar can save me now 

*a collar. i guess a collar would work to X (

Last edited:
Damn, ya'll been busy... Any spots left with sz 12 urban camos? 

Thanks in advance. 

Last edited:

Brought this and a few other UPC's I found from pics in ebay auctions to Footlocker today and it didn't work. I realized later that somethings up with with the UPC. It has 13 numbers instead of 12. I didn't realize it was an EAN and not a UPC lol.

It should look like this

Back
Top Bottom