Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Volcano and Urban Camo GL III Unrelated..... 

Has anyone seen the Gel Saga Camos go up on any US sites yet? Or have any info? 

anyone hear from Packers for shipping confirmations? :nerd: (just trying to change the topic :rolleyes )

Nope mine from wednesday is still "unfulfilled"

When i got the kamikazes from them it wasnt until the following monday i got shipping confirm but i assumed since that was a friday drop. Im giving it til monday before i ask about it

Really ... is pinrollin that serious? (Not my pic)

Last edited:
LOL, dudes are pinrolling their Levis 569 Loose fits now.....this can't be life
roll.gif

Even his socks are Loose Fit hahaha

Last edited:
Soooo.....since I am deployed in a different timezone I missed lots of drops of the UC/Captain Blue GL3....tried to stay up but failed :frown: 

If anyone has any info on a retail drop....I would be appreciative. Want a pair to wear since the first pics, and Im not paying a reseller for these, let them get buried in em!

Gel sagas black/mint or the Gel Lyte V blue/purple with the kith laces?

Torn in between both dont know which I want

Last edited:
im all for helping people, but i understand the frustration with the repetitive questions
mean.gif

anyway...i hope the camos start popping up frequently like the black/tans. it seems like another site releases/re stocks them every other day.
meh, i see where you're coming from. But honestly, ignoring posts is easier than making sarcastic comments to them. idk why some people on this thread can't get that in their heads.

anyone hear from Packers for shipping confirmations? :nerd:

Just spoke with packers and the guy said shipping out monday or tuesday

SN: also just cancelled my sz 12 of the UC with them so they could pop up online if anyone needs it

Last edited:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

one more right and youll be headed left :tongue:

meh, i see where you're coming from. But honestly, ignoring posts is easier than making sarcastic comments to them. idk why some people on this thread can't get that in their heads.

most days i ignore it, but release days are when it bugs me. it just shows who really lurks the threads without providing any info or whatever, ignores the same repetitive questions being asked, and then asks the SAME question.

Back
Top Bottom