Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i like these one. the colorblocking just works really well.
dont really care for the white asics stripes though (is there an actual name for those? lol)

This is the best looking one out of the bunch and they had to use that synthetic garbage on it

GIVE US A CUSTOM PROGRAM, ASICS

The UCs are a GR so quality isn't going to be on par to a limited collab. But I'm not complaining about the quality, I still think they're a clean shoe.

FYI, those photos of upcoming Asics will see releases from January to May.

Here's a better look at the true color of that Blue colorway you guys were taking about.

The UCs are a GR so quality isn't going to be on par to a limited collab. But I'm not complaining about the quality, I still think they're a clean shoe.
i'm not comparing them to collabs. i'm comparing to my Navy/Orange GR. The suede on those is much qualitatively better. 

i'm not comparing them to collabs. i'm comparing to my Navy/Orange GR. The suede on those is much qualitatively better. 
I agree with you on that. I was just making a general statement about the UCs. I know the quality has been better on other pairs but to me, it doesn't take away from how nice the shoe is.

what up Asics gang... finally joined NT after getting mad infos about releases and ID inspirations.

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to those informed us about yesterday's Kith releases... had to pay shipping x3 but glad I copped them joints for retail : )

what up Asics gang... finally joined NT after getting mad infos about releases and ID inspirations.
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to those informed us about yesterday's Kith releases... had to pay shipping x3 but glad I copped them joints for retail : )

Welcome! Fyi there is a ronnie fieg page dedicated to kith/RF releases.

Anyway why did u have to pay separate shipping? I paid $12 for all 3.

Thanks man! Nah I couldn't care less about RF releases... they are impossible online... or maybe it's just me.

Long story with the three shipments... international customs regulation stuff...

Its pointless to keep coming in stating the "quality of the UCs isnt great" becuase we've heard that so many times and no one ever said quality was suppose to be supreme, at least i never read that.

These comments/complaints sound like a JB thread

Its pointless to keep coming in stating the "quality of the UCs isnt great" becuase we've heard that so many times and no one ever said quality was suppose to be supreme, at least i never read that.

These comments/complaints sound like a JB thread

Rep for you. One of the most annoying things to hear over and over again that doesn't make a difference because ppl still buy them

Back
Top Bottom