Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Heavy rotation lately

Saw these at an fb group. They are saying that these might be samples. Hopefully they release them. Diggin the bottom pair.

IDK if this has been covered..

So Kevin from Hanon just wrote back to my email and said that ONLY European retailers are receiving the wildcat 2s. 
mad.gif

I hope he is lying to me!

theyre already up on saint alfred, but showing out of stock. i guess we play the refresh game at 1est?

So i ordered the maroons from EB on Friday, got order conf but thats its. Call them today talked with the guy for about 5 minutes, he cant find my order in the system .... smh

said he will look into it and call me back

I ordered maroons from Rise Sunday and got confirmation, but no shipping. Anybody received any orders from them yet?

I ORDERED COTTONMOUTHS FROM RISE THE DAY AN NTER POSTED THE LINK.

THEYRE REALLY SLOW BUT ITLL EVENTUALL REGISTER. REMEMBER MONDAY WAS A FED HOLIDAY (THEY USE USPS TO SHIP)

So i ordered the maroons from EB on Friday, got order conf but thats its. Call them today talked with the guy for about 5 minutes, he cant find my order in the system .... smh

said he will look into it and call me back
Welp got the call back ... said they had a delay with shipping or something, but it will be sent out today and should receive info in a little bit

Back
Top Bottom