Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Very easy. Sucks I couldn't get to the store because of work. I'm 10mins from the store and sucks that shipping is 15 :/

seems they have an inner boot like the glVs! i can fit a snug 11.5 in this years gr glVs, but as i would wear the packer kayano with thicker socks, i ordered mine in a us12, thats also my gl3 size!

i think that will work just fine!

Scooped! My friend that works for a store was able to hook me up - probably wouldn't have had much trouble getting them anyway, seems like it will be an easy pick up.

Thank you! Was able to send the link to two friends and they copped their size successfully
Got mine on the first kithstrike
NIce, glad the hype has "filtered" out and people who appreciate this colorway can get it easily.

I was actually looking for the red/white pair and came across the Aztecs. Didn't know people were also interested in the GR Gel Kayanos. Is real retail $140?

With $140 on the collab, I was hoping for $120 on GRs, but I haven't heard/seen. I definitely have plans on getting the grey/green and possibly the white/red also. It's a good looking shoe.

i didnt know they released those retro kayano trainers already. the only one i knew of was the one in the package (blue) and the packers collab. kayano series are my favorite current shoe. hoping the og's are very comfortable as well.

i can see what you mean, i can see it being kinda brownish in some pictures but i dont think they are. its just the filter, maybe. the base of the shoe is supposed to be black asphalt, like on the roads. the color of the road i guess. hopefully we see regular pictures, people that got them in the store today if you guys would take pictures and post them that would be appreciated.

GOOD LOOKS.

LOL RE-KITHSTRIKE
"Re-Issue Global Exclusive"?  The **** does that even mean?  They'll attach a name to anything to try and generate interest, throw some laces in them and hope/wait for the blind to eat it up.  Based on eBay, unless they sold like 1000 pairs, 90% of the first set went to resellers and they sit there at $180 shipped when they cost like $150, now there are pairs for less than "retail".  Just like that white/royal/light blue women's colorway that they re-release which I actually liked, unlike these.  There are only so many people that actually want these, it's mostly resellers that buy up stock and hope to make some money...if they don't resell right away to someone who falls for the hype, they're screwed.

I like those Kayano Trainers but that Packers colorway is terrible.

Same here, but sometimes people really want a shoe that they'll pay that price!
No doubt. That's actually the first time I've seen em up for sale on any site. I remember when the teaser pics were released, and I've been interested ever since. I'm sure they'll see a relatively wide release.

Back
Top Bottom