Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I ordered the future camo gl3's from concepts and I accidentally ordered the wrong size and was wondering if they do size exchanges or returns

Some one posted about ordering rope laces from alibaba- I can't seem to find that post if anyone could let me know the procedure that would be great thanks

Creases a little more than on the midsoles
These are the worst creasing denim shoes I've ever seen, even the crappy quality "attack pack" denim am 90s didn't crease this bad.
It's a selvedge denim material. It's supposed to crease and wear over time. 

Just picked these up.
Poor mans super greens ಠ_ಠ

Still don't know why FeatureLV canceled my order for them. Glad they did now.
got lucky lol. Still dope I did the lace swap to oval black laces Rather than the faded laces they include much better. I could post pics if anyone wants to
See them

I ordered the future camo gl3's from concepts and I accidentally ordered the wrong size and was wondering if they do size exchanges or returns

"Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that have not been worn, altered, washed or damaged with the packaging still intact and with all tags attached. Online Exchanges and returns are accepted by mail within 15 business days of receipt of purchase. Merchandise returned after 15 business days will not be refunded.

Items designated as on sale are not returnable. Return policy described here only applies to online purchases.

PLEASE NOTE: We do not refund shipping and handling charges. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Only items purchased on www.cncpts.com, our online store, may be returned by mail. Enclose the merchandise in it's original packaging with your original receipt and send it to the address below. Please include a short note detailing whether you wish to return or exchange the item."

(Source: http://www.cncpts.com/privacy-policy/)

"Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that have not been worn, altered, washed or damaged with the packaging still intact and with all tags attached. Online Exchanges and returns are accepted by mail within 15 business days of receipt of purchase. Merchandise returned after 15 business days will not be refunded.

Items designated as on sale are not returnable. Return policy described here only applies to online purchases.

PLEASE NOTE: We do not refund shipping and handling charges. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Only items purchased on www.cncpts.com, our online store, may be returned by mail. Enclose the merchandise in it's original packaging with your original receipt and send it to the address below. Please include a short note detailing whether you wish to return or exchange the item."

Thanks for the reply

this...

cncpts has always been good...they take a while to respond from what Ive experienced but ive never been burned 

With the exception of 2 colorways, the GLiii is the weakest out of the lot this year.  That's a good thing though, it needs a break.
ditto.... i was expecting more...I saw maybe 2 at most cw's that I would cop 

Back
Top Bottom