Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks all, just realised I typed my instagram wrong. It's : liamparsons4 . It's the urban camo base if anyone wanted to know. Took nearly 2 days (approx 22hours) first custom i've ever done. Thanks for the kind words. Should do another one soon.
did you paint or dye them?

Originally Posted by eazye89  

I will never understand how these can make it to Houston, Texas in 3 days from North Carolina, but it takes weeks from Rise or Extra Butter. Should be a day at most longer
Doesn't Rise use priority mail or something premium?  I ordered winter blues from them and they arrived the same week I ordered even though I live in cali.

Gel Lyte III brown/white/pink

Don't understand why they decided to add pink to this colorway :smh:

Lagoons are in!

I will never understand how these can make it to Houston, Texas in 3 days from North Carolina, but it takes weeks from Rise or Extra Butter. Should be a day at most longer

Just got a pair of Lagoons last week from Ubiq. Look good on feet, you prefer the rope laces to the stock navy waxed ones they come with? I've left the navy in mine but I'm tempted to try the ropes for the summer.

Trying to resist the Black/Mint Sagas in the 13 on PYS :\

yea they released in 5 shops i think in australia that previous saturday (friday night for the usa). I know a guy that works at laced.au no favors were to be had and they were gone from every shop instantly. there was never an online option.

can anyone tell me what the value of the GL3 Woei's are in DS condition, but not with the tshirt and wood box?

Thanks

Just got a pair of Lagoons last week from Ubiq. Look good on feet, you prefer the rope laces to the stock navy waxed ones they come with? I've left the navy in mine but I'm tempted to try the ropes for the summer.

Trying to resist the Black/Mint Sagas in the 13 on PYS :\

You can't resist the mint!! No one can!

yea they released in 5 shops i think in australia that previous saturday (friday night for the usa). I know a guy that works at laced.au no favors were to be had and they were gone from every shop instantly. there was never an online option.
Actually, I called every store the second they opened, and again not long after they opened.

Prime had a pair of 7s that sat for an hour, and Above the Clouds had a 12 that made it 45 minutes.  Prime told me no shot immediately (and politely), but Above the Clouds would have sold had they made it an hour.  Super frustrating.

That said, everyone I spoke to was unbelievably nice. Appreciated that I was on the hunt but wanted to keep it local.  Have to respect that.

Not sure if there is much hope, other than a mega trade or shelling out a lot of cash.  On with the hunt....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom