Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I know how to change it, but I always browse Nike talk on my phone. Is that necessary to do every time? Seems senseless

I know how to change it, but I always browse Nike talk on my phone. Is that necessary to do every time? Seems senseless

Depending on what browser you use on your phone, you can keep it in desktop mode. I use Firefox and there's an option through the settings to keep it desktop.

did you register the email with a new account first?
yea, I think you have to make an account with Bait before you enter the raffle. I feel like a lot of people just put in their regular email during the registration page and never bothered to make an account lol

Last edited:
wich ones looks better to u guys?

Asics or the new balance ones?

or

Americanas no question, and I like Asics more than new balance.

Depending on what browser you use on your phone, you can keep it in desktop mode. I use Firefox and there's an option through the settings to keep it desktop.

Again... I know how to do this, but what about all the people that don't? How would it help for me to put in a sig what I want (that someone might be able to help with for another day) when half the people on NT won't even see it? I guess my point isn't getting across, never mind

Need a size 12 for all three!!!!!!! Still nothing!
Even if you don't win the raffle, you should be able to get the Guardian and Vanquish slightly above retail, even on eBay. Nippon Blues look like a different story so far. 

I think you should be allowed to post links to the raffle but not be allowed to request them. There are very few people who actually post them up so its not going to be much "clutter" and they're honestly more helpful to people than some of the other stuff that is said on here. Just voicing my opinion on the matter

Even if you don't win the raffle, you should be able to get the Guardian and Vanquish slightly above retail, even on eBay. Nippon Blues look like a different story so far. 
Yea I would rather just scoop em up all at once ...  those free socks tho!   LOL  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE STILL WAITING!

i've gotten to a point where if i'm on the fence about the shoe i'll just automatically pass on it

no point in buying a bunch of shoes i may or may not wear

Seems like less people won today than yesterday. Did anyone here win today? 
laugh.gif

I think they just reraffle the ones that didnt cop yesterday

I think you should be allowed to post links to the raffle but not be allowed to request them. There are very few people who actually post them up so its not going to be much "clutter" and they're honestly more helpful to people than some of the other stuff that is said on here. Just voicing my opinion on the matter
Good point...

I'll allow posting links, but requests will be deleted.

Seems like less people won today than yesterday. Did anyone here win today? 
laugh.gif

I think they just reraffle the ones that didnt cop yesterday
I won another pair of Nippon Blues size 8.5 and my friend also won the Nippons and the Vanquishes in size 9.5, he only want the Vanquishes. So i have 8.5 and 9.5 links up for grabs. Quickest PM gets it. 

Good point...

I'll allow posting links, but requests will be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom