Asics Love?!? Where is it?

glad everyone that wanted a pair is getting through. We worked hard to make last minute changes for a smoother release. Don't quit after a 504, just refresh and you'll be ok.
So you saying you never going to use shopify?

Crap, I lost my order number. But im assuming it went through since it said order received. Am I in the clear? Atleast in the clear to evnetually get an email or processed email. Cant get my order number back though but I did get everything through.
They send you an email confirmation? I got my email confirmation even before the website refreshed when I submitted the order.

Guys use a little common sense. @JWOLFE just stated that they made some last minute changes. Why would they tweet the link before the changes were made?
lol that takes reading and understanding when you have "i need to checkout!" blinders on...not everyone is equipped with those skills.

jesus christ that was brutal but I finally got through and checked out. Only took 33 minutes so i guess thats an improvement over last weekend?

Guys use a little common sense. @JWOLFE just stated that they made some last minute changes. Why would they tweet the link before the changes were made?
C'mon, the site is still 504ing no matter what last minute changes they did.  Resetting crap doesn't count as changes as that boots off any pending order.  It's alright, I'm salty.

Finally able to checkout and received order confirmation. Won't get too happy until they show up at my doorstep.

this store doesn't deserve my business. never buying anything from this store. yeah, i'm mad.

i hope they ship out right away.  I'll be in the DR by next wed.  Hopefully, I'll get my pair before I leave, but I highly doubt it. 

C'mon, the site is still 504ing no matter what last minute changes they did.  Resetting crap doesn't count as changes as that boots off any pending order.  It's alright, I'm salty.
when I mean last minute, I don't even mean today...... The site has been prepped for days

so i got booted back to cart like four times, couldn't get past shipping like five times... **** you ubiq

Back
Top Bottom