Asics Love?!? Where is it?

2015 releases maybe?

Noticed that instantly, too. I see you wearin' the IIIs in your av, haha. They're in my closet, as well.
They're my favourite GR for sure.

a GLV in that colourway would be an instant cop for me, more than any collab imaginable! haha.

I noticed they've gone with black flats instead of the grey though, hope they have the option for grey too

Last edited:
Over half of those look promising. Those black/tan V's are a must since I never copped the III's. It's nice to see they're doing more colorways of the Kayano's too.

My goodness. I'm going to go from almost no Asics GRs purchased this year to more than 5 at least next season. Grey/red gl3s, grey/watercolour, black/tan, black/red glvs, and those all white kayanos will be copped.

Hope they're all men sizes [emoji]128532[/emoji] tired of all GRs being for women

That water type one will be copped

Last edited:
No lie... would instacop half of those GLV's. Christ. Notable ones are the navy/red pair, turqoise/yellows, and the rasta/jamaican cw's.

Just Ordered my first pair of Asics! Im pretty pumped! 

These are so clean IMO. And I usually dont buy white shoes but, I imagined they fit TTS. I hope I was right. Can anyone inform me?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom