Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Black and Tan GLV's!!!! Wow!! Those and the red/grey GL3's are the two MUST cops for me, seemingly the two favorites overall. Wow though. Really good.

Just got my order from NEXT of the MB ... looks really really good in person cant wait to i wear them .. could of  went up .5 instead of TTS little tight other then that really nice sneaker

Just Ordered my first pair of Asics! Im pretty pumped!

These are so clean IMO. And I usually dont buy white shoes but, I imagined they fit TTS. I hope I was right. Can anyone inform me?

Thank you
Definitely .5 bigger than your "TTS." I could tell when I pulled them out of the box they looked a big "longer." I had to send my one pair back. Sucks, because they didn't have my size to replace it - oh well.

Just got my order from NEXT of the MB ... looks really really good in person cant wait to i wear them .. could of  went up .5 instead of TTS little tight other then that really nice sneaker
Curious if you have wide feet? My TTS fit me perfect.

yea my feet is a little wide usually in NB im TTS im wondering if all asics i should order a .5 for now on

Andy Oliver@AndyOliverWpg

Saw the samples for the rest of our footwear releases this year. Holy variety. All great quality. No baby oil needed to look great.

shots fired
eek.gif

Low blow, but why expect anything less from those dudes #KFE

Welp. I guess I can stop looking for black/tan 3's now. V's are more comfortable for me anyways.
Have you tried getting a SKU  and doing a stock locate with Foot Locker? That's how I got mine. Seems like all the pairs I located were on East Coast though.

wtf.. i havent even got ship conf from em

Welp. I guess I can stop looking for black/tan 3's now. V's are more comfortable for me anyways.
Have you tried getting a SKU  and doing a stock locate with Foot Locker? That's how I got mine. Seems like all the pairs I located were on East Coast though.
Negative. How do I do that? Just get the SKU and search FTL.com?
Thank @Jhwang37, he sent it to me after I saw an on foot of his GL3s and requested it from him. Anyway, rep him for helping out if you see him around. Below, is the pic he sent me. Either call or go to your FTL and give them the SKU. Be clear that you want a nationwide search. If they're simply doing a local area search, you may not find it. They're going to have to set the range if their system probably several thousand miles if you're Cali.  Don't let the associate tell you they can't find it in their system. Either they're being lazy, which is most likely the case, or they're not searching using a wide enough radius. Best of luck

Midnight Blooms on BLENDSUS..go go go.. $150. For those that want to wear...no resale value on these.

Back
Top Bottom