Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Is there a way around to shipping costs or something?  That definitely ain't worth reselling even before shipping...imagine including shipping costs...(I pay around $17-21 shipping a pair of shoes from CA to NY and that includes insurance)
well if the person bought in store they paid 150 flat no tax in jersey

so 225 paypal after fees and ship still make 50+ on it

in store everyone should have

comparing some order numbers with people i know my first order is over 1.7K sooner than my friends order

thats A LOT of pairs

I might hit that seller up and grab for 225 :smh:

GIVE ME THAT 10.5 PACKER!!!

Last edited:
Ok I'm done. If anyone is selling a 10.5 or 11 for a reasonable price just PM me. BIG props to you guys in here who were ooping people. I was too slow on the oops just like I was on the site I guess. Congrats to everyone one who copped. I need some water because "these pretzels are making me thirsty." Seinfeld. AKA I'm salty.

I know Packers Shoes said it was an exclusive but who knows maybe other stores will get them later like the Nippon Blues...

I might hit that seller up and grab for 225
mean.gif

GIVE ME THAT 10.5 PACKER!!!
size 11

failed to checkout 10.5 for the past 45 mins uughhhhh if anyone is letting go of a 10.5 with a reasonable price please hit me up much appreciated

I've been trying for this 10.5 for so long ugh, lol. Wish I could have just checked out with a size 10 at 11am lol :smh:

I know Packers Shoes said it was an exclusive but who knows maybe other stores will get them later like the Nippon Blues...
Yea wondered about this too...but I think I saw the Sneaker Freaker article saying the same thing, no?

Ridiculous how this dude sold 20 pairs already, not so limited.

How is it not limited tho?

Under 2k pairs is limited.

I would assume these fell under 1.5k pairs if 300 were in store.

Fiegs recent releases fall in that production range.

Last edited:
Just let the resellers sit on them... These would hit 200 and under if people could just wait 2 weeks before jumping on resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom