Asics Love?!? Where is it?

PYS is on fire right now.  Anyone interested in Rudolphs and Elves should probably prepare accordingly.

Last edited:
Good looks on the PYS links... I woulda only saved a couple bucks on camos Vs packers because of the tax, but I probably woulda has em on Monday.

On the fence on santas... They look good, but I'm not feeling the yellow liner.

Good looks on the PYS links... I woulda only saved a couple bucks on camos Vs packers because of the tax, but I probably woulda has em on Monday.

You'll get over the liner.  Unless you pinroll or wear jogger/mercer pants exclusively.

Damn I checked PYS like 10 minutes ago and they had a bunch of sizes. They disappeared so quickly, almost all gone. 
embarassed.gif

You'll get over the liner.  Unless you pinroll or wear jogger/mercer pants exclusively.
I do neither... Regular jeans or shorts.

Last edited:
Relax guys. You'll have plenty of opportunities. I hope smaller sizes last a little longer so my gf can scoop.

BECOMING VERY SALTY.  GOT MY RFS THIS MORNING BUT HAVE WANTED THESE URBAN CAMOS SINCE FEBRUARY.  I just need to keep telling myself tons of other places will drop them soon...

These Asics general releases are dropping so randomly

Black & Tan GL III was supposed to drop back in September, Urban Camos in the beginning of October,
and I assumed the Xmas pack would release in December.

Back
Top Bottom