Asics Love?!? Where is it?

#ronnieTaughtMe

should I be worried if Kith hasn't sent me the shipping details for my asics orders? getting a bit antsy (I know they usually take 3 days from my experience)

Strange cause I order Elfs yesterday and Santa on Saturday and both got shipped and is expecting to arrive on this Wednesday. did you check your junk mail? I didn't get an email from Kith but got an email from UPS

Strange cause I order Elfs yesterday and Santa on Saturday and both got shipped and is expecting to arrive on this Wednesday. did you check your junk mail? I didn't get an email from Kith but got an email from UPS
word thanks man.... maybe UPS is taking a bit longer than usual hopefully all will be OK

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I got the kayano anniversary pack, I've been running in them all my life. High school, college and now getting ready for police academy,etc
These are awesome IMO

Last edited:
The pictures don't do th
Really not a fan of those kicks (aside from the laces) but repped for nice pics!

The pics don't do them justice. When you see them and obviously feel the material, amazing! There like premium NB suede/nubuck material. Super buttery and the colors just go really well seen in person and on feet. Next to the Mints they're probably my fav release of the year.

Last edited:
Like many ppl in here I don't know why ppl copied Ronnie's "wdywt" type pics...***** weird and it's obvious you're copying him smh

But goin to have to wait to get my UCs from Boston until next week probably, can't wait for em to finally get in.

Like many ppl in here I don't know why ppl copied Ronnie's "wdywt" type pics...***** weird and it's obvious you're copying him smh

But goin to have to wait to get my UCs from Boston until next week probably, can't wait for em to finally get in.

People really out here looking up to this guy :lol:

Cosign on the Urban Camos though.

Santas and the other GL3 in the pic, it won't let me save it to post but click the IG link

@WEST147: Asics GEL LYTE 3's are available now in store and on the phone! Sizes 7-13. $109.95. 212-787-8595…

Last edited:
^ Yeah thats how I feel too SF.

I find it funny when the new RF collab pics and their post just gets the ignore hahahaha.

Last edited:
People really out here looking up to this guy :lol:

Cosign on the Urban Camos though.

I don't understand the hate though. He made it in life. He makes/sells stuff that almost always sell out. People will always want to imitate those that are successful. Do I think it's corny that they do that amputee leg pic? Yes, but let them live. Too many people care about what the other person is doing smh.

should I be worried if Kith hasn't sent me the shipping details for my asics orders? getting a bit antsy (I know they usually take 3 days from my experience)
If your that worried go to UPS.com and track it by reference use your order number and location. It should show if they created a shipping label yet. I have yet to receive any conformation of shipping yet but I did that and it showed my shipping label has been created.  

Does anyone have any zappos coupons, also did westnyc drop the UC's?  Insta isn't working nor is the twitter link school has it blocked :frown:

Back
Top Bottom