Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So what's the deal with the Wildcats this weekend? I didn't see anything about them hitting anywhere stateside. Can't even find any places in Europe for online order...

So what's the deal with the Wildcats this weekend? I didn't see anything about them hitting anywhere stateside. Can't even find any places in Europe for online order...

I e-mailed Hanon on Tuesday asking for a list of US stores that will be releasing them, and they responded saying they don't have a U.S. list, but they have a list of EU stores. I haven't responded back b/c I'm assuming those stores will most likely be in-store anyways. I need these for my brother's x-mas gift.

Finally got an email from Kith with shipping on part of my Xmas pack. They've already been delivered :lol:

im actually REALLY excited for the EB gl5s.  if that brown leather turns out to be as nice in person as it looks in the pics than these could end up being a contender for top asics collab this year imo...

smokin.gif

I e-mailed Hanon on Tuesday asking for a list of US stores that will be releasing them, and they responded saying they don't have a U.S. list, but they have a list of EU stores. I haven't responded back b/c I'm assuming those stores will most likely be in-store anyways. I need these for my brother's x-mas gift.
Man, that sucks. I hope some stores overseas get them online. I don't mind paying the extra shipping lol.

My pair from Kith arrived today. Happy with these

And yesterday lol

Now I'm waiting for the Rudolph to come in from Premiere.

Ig: @timm_ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom