Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are all the emails going out today or will it be multiple days? 
Today and I heard there will be a second round of emails on Thursday. Those that have won the raffle have until tonight at 11:59pm to make the order

so..one more time..the general rule for lyte 3s..always go half size up compared to sagas? do lyte IIIs run shorter in length than sagas..? ty

damn, winning a bait raffle is impossible for me....seems like they just don't want my money :smh:

anyone with 11.5 or 12 link, please holler

Hip me fams, when Do or did these drop already?

I'm so torn on the Guardians! I loved them at first and was really looking forward to them until the metal mesh part was confirmed. I don't think it looks bad. I just think its going to crease and look really bad over time... Part of me wants to just grab them and see how they are in person or else I may regret not using my link. I've never had this sort of love/hate with a shoe. Usually it's pretty much a go or no immediately :/

I'm so torn on the Guardians! I loved them at first and was really looking forward to them until the metal mesh part was confirmed. I don't think it looks bad. I just think its going to crease and look really bad over time... Part of me wants to just grab them and see how they are in person or else I may regret not using my link. I've never had this sort of love/hate with a shoe. Usually it's pretty much a go or no immediately :/
Honestly bruh. I feel the same way. Ill probally end up given the link to someone in the team but in all honesty these guardians are trash. 
eyes.gif

I have not seen one non-press photo that made them look good.

i got a 10.5 link if someone wants it honestly can't pull the trigger knowing how that mesh is going to crease but ill look out if someone needs it.

Yeah, Im not tryna take the chance with the creasing. Also, the more I look at em I kinda start to not like em. I got an 8.5 link. Pm me for it.

*Gone*

Last edited:
i got a 10.5 link if someone wants it honestly can't pull the trigger knowing how that mesh is going to crease but ill look out if someone needs it.
Is there a similar shoe with metal mesh construction that i can relate to in terms with creasing? I wanna see how bad jt will look..

Back
Top Bottom