Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gonna pick up those fiery red GL 5 those are fire and also how do you enter the bait raffles? Thanks in new to asics nd NT

Gonna pick up those fiery red GL 5 those are fire and also how do you enter the bait raffles? Thanks in new to asics nd NT
Welcome to the thread! I'm pretty sure the Bait raffle is over as they are sending out emails to those that won so your best bet is to try calling Bait on the release day or catching a link in here...GOOD LUCK 

Welcome to the thread! I'm pretty sure the Bait raffle is over as they are sending out emails to those that won so your best bet is to try calling Bait on the release day or catching a link in here...GOOD LUCK 
thanks for the love fam and im just wondering how you enter for future references

thanks for the love fam and im just wondering how you enter for future references
Bait usually announces it on their blog, twitter, or IG page. But you simply go to the blog site and enter there! You should be able to find those Guardians in your size as a lot of people arent copping for various reason just do some research and keep your eyes open 

People complain all the time about Jordan quality-quality checks....Asics?

That toe box was murdered.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Bait usually announces it on their blog, twitter, or IG page. But you simply go to the blog site and enter there! You should be able to find those Guardians in your size as a lot of people arent copping for various reason just do some research and keep your eyes open 
thanks

So packers dropped a video for the kayano dropping 1/31 at the end of the video they tease another pair took a screen shot of it...

Bait blog is saying all raffle winners have been notified
They're just saying the second round has gone out... I can't tell if there's a third

The Instagram video they posted shows off the camo/mesh a little better. It does look like the same pattern as the vanquish's, underneath a mesh screen

Last edited:
Felt like the laces the future camos came with were a little too much, so I threw some flat whites in. I think I'll stick with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom