Asics Love?!? Where is it?

In that Packer video the shoes are black and grey for a couple of seconds. I wish they would have stayed that way instead of adjusting back to that red/green/yellow combo.

Repped my man for the vanquish info.  Almost dropped 300 on those online last night. 
mean.gif

Yeah, I'm new to the Asics game so I figured once these collabs sell out, that the only way to get in is via resellers.  Who else is still left to go in releasing them?  

Yeah, I'm new to the Asics game so I figured once these collabs sell out, that the only way to get in is via resellers.  Who else is still left to go in releasing them?  
European retailers usually release the more popular collab shoes roughly a month after and stateside boutiques usually follow after 2 weeks. Market will flood for a little, then often lower because the hype doesn't outlast the actual quality of the shoe. 

European retailers usually release the more popular collab shoes roughly a month after and stateside boutiques usually follow after 2 weeks. Market will flood for a little, then often lower because the hype doesn't outlast the actual quality of the shoe. 
Gratitude for the info.  

just now finally got the email from Bait for the Asics. I bought the first pair so I will probably be picking these up as well. 

Got a link for guardians in an 10.5 - PM me proof you wear an 10.5 and link is yours.

Copied Francois's message...just swiched the size lol.

Tried to make myself like this shoe, but I couldn't. Plus February is packed with releases that I want.

Yessir...should be here this weekend. I ordered 5 pair of ropes from from ************** but I only received one last week. The guy finally shipped the other four and he supposedly threw in the Jade laces. We'll see when they get here.
How do the laces from ************** compare to the kith's rope? Ive ordered a few pairs from dopelaces and they seem pretty on point as far as size/width.

How do the laces from ************** compare to the kith's rope? Ive ordered a few pairs from dopelaces and they seem pretty on point as far as size/width.
theyre like the same. I have both from kith, dope lace, rope lace supply and my own sample. They seem to seem to the made using same specs.

I have a link for a size 12 for the guardians.

I was lucky enough to purchase already, and am willing to give the link to someone else.

As stated previous, must prove you wear the size.

And atleast 300 posts..

No lurkers.

Back
Top Bottom