Asics Love?!? Where is it?

IG: bwood056

quote name="joelom" url="/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/17060_20#post_19728129"]
yea i guess, but then they would just be orange and olive vanquishes. 

Which is still an entirely different shoe.[/quote]
not the point of the collab tho. 

not trying to argue technicalities. just saying, like you are. 

Last edited:
what did i tell all of you lol. im so sick of seeing these baits both of them. i dislike them alot lol 

you either love these or hate them apparently.... i think they're great. solid build. 

actually, the mesh doesnt look that bad in your pics. i KIND OF like them. the "muted" camo looks good underneath the mesh, but i think itll look horrible when it creases. is the mesh/netting actually stuck to the shoe or is it just sort of laid on top and then sewn around the edges? i can just imagine the bent mesh deforming around the creases :x

$110 shipped lol - mesh don't bother me at all for that price.

Orange laces are gonna look sick - orange and 3M ropes would look insane IMO

Last edited:
I sold my vanquishes to my boy he's been rocking them like crazy and surprisingly they haven't creased all that bad, on foot it's barley noticeable.

actually, the mesh doesnt look that bad in your pics. i KIND OF like them. the "muted" camo looks good underneath the mesh, but i think itll look horrible when it creases. is the mesh/netting actually stuck to the shoe or is it just sort of laid on top and then sewn around the edges? i can just imagine the bent mesh deforming around the creases :x
Laid on top not stuck to the camo material.. Actually its pretty flexible..

euro exclusive maybe?

naw, the US is always late in getting runners, because the market for runners isn't as good as it is over there. thats why i think europe always gets the good stuff, because manufacturers are afraid that the product won't do as well here in the states. i don't blame them though. nike basketball and jordan heads are by far the most dominant sneaker types that are bought here. of course letting the nice stuff sit on shelves here and get discounted wouldn't bum me out at all :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom