Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The link showed the tee and socks in the picture I got the pair for 200 that said 50 was getting donated to the Philippines. This is the first I ever heard of dog tags

actually, i been thinking about the wrong pair.

I dont think vanquish comes with dog tags. you are right.

i think only guardians did

I believe vanquish came with socks.

That would be me. Came on here and was shocked to see so many people won
grin.gif

Forgive my ignorance, but if someone buys the bundle, does this mean they definitely will not win the singles?

individuals drawing is coming on the 29th right? anyone know if there will be a limited online release afterwards? i really want those blues.

individuals drawing is coming on the 29th right? anyone know if there will be a limited online release afterwards? i really want those blues.
Supposedly, the raffle is the only way you can purchase them. They'll probably see a wider release in the future. Honestly, a drawing sold me on them

Gonna be sad if I don't win the Nippons after passing on this pack
I'll be mad if i win just the Nippons after paying for this pack. But then again, i can always get rid of the Nippons.

Supposedly, the raffle is the only way you can purchase them. They'll probably see a wider release in the future. Honestly, a drawing sold me on them

I'll be mad if i win just the Nippons after paying for this pack. But then again, i can always get rid of the Nippons.
Thanks! now i kinda wish i enter the drawing for the 3 pack so i would have 2 choices to win but even if i won i will probably pass since my pockets are not that deep lol

so can i give my link to someone else to buy? im probably going to give mine away since i can't afford 
Yes.

Congrats (I guess :rolleyes) to those that won the pack....

Keep in mind, offering to sell the pairs you don't want, or people asking to buy, or if anyone is asking to trade.... Basically ANYTHING that initiates any kind of transaction, is against the rules.

Warnings/suspensions will be handed out accordingly. Don't act like y'all don't know.

http://blog.baitme.com/index.php/bait-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-basics-program-registration/
lol, guess I'm the only one that needed the bundle....missed out on the vanquish, and gave the guardian to my friend as a bday gift.

Really hoping to land all 3 in one shot since I don't own any of them at the moment. works out perfectly
nthat.gif
Nah, I needed it, too. I slept on the last pairs. Worked out perfectly for me as well. I assumed my chances were exponentially  better since most people don't feel like dropping $450 plus on 3 pairs of shoes at once. Especially if they got the other two when they dropped previously. 

Slept on the guardians and vanquishes, but there's nothing stirring within me, imploring me to cop.

Anyone wants the bundle in 8.5 PM me. No point letting it go to waste.

Last edited:
so stupid, but when its hard to get, site jamming and what not than everybody is crying that they couldn't cop the release, ungratfull people and just followers and sheep, so u can see when a release is easy to cop.

I guess I'm the only one who didn't win the raffle. Lol no worries I want either vanquish or nippon whichever I win.

Slept on the guardians and vanquishes, but there's nothing stirring within me, imploring me to cop.

Anyone wants the bundle in 8.5 PM me. No point letting it go to waste.
Isn't it already too late? For EST at least. The bundle will just go to the 2nd wave of winners so it won't go to waste. 

hopefully I can win the raffle for the nippon blues. that one picture up there totally sold me on them too hahaha. 

Back
Top Bottom