Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gave in and got the mints for 300. Sigh. Could have been worse.

Next up on my list are these. Haven't seen anyone talk about them but I love them.

Thanks for the pics. I almost grabbed these at footlocker but they didn't have my size so I copped a different pair. Mind if I ask what laces those are you copped? I'm guessing rope lace supply black 3M but are those the 48" or longer?
for Gl3s i find the 48" to be perfect for me, 51" for GLVs.

I wear an 8.5.

Ok so I just checked my promotions folder and saw I won the 3 pack from bait and it said I had till Friday night to place my order well I just saw it and it let me checkout. Any chance I'll still receive the pairs?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of GL iiis. I'm not sure if they were Euro only release but maybe you guys can help me finding a pair for sale in the US. Its this pair. They're nicknamed "Freshwaters" or "Sea Greens". I can't seem to find a US website that sells them or at least a pair in my size. If you guys can help, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of GL iiis. I'm not sure if they were Euro only release but maybe you guys can help me finding a pair for sale in the US. Its this pair.
They're nicknamed "Freshwaters" or "Sea Greens". I can't seem to find a US website that sells them or at least a pair in my size. If you guys can help, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Check out end clothing. Legit and fast ship

True to size or half size up if you have a wide foot or if your true size is normally a snug fit.

Last edited:

not sure if this has been asked, but how do the gel lyte 5s fit? are they TTS or should i go .5+ up/down?
I'd say if you have a fat foot go .5 size up, but they're still pretty narrow, so I'd go with your regular size and wear them as loose as you can.

not sure if this has been asked, but how do the gel lyte 5s fit? are they TTS or should i go .5+ up/down?

Me personally I go the same size of my Gel lyte iii's which I half size up on. They fit fine because it already does have a sock liner as well.

Back
Top Bottom