Asics Love?!? Where is it?

released in my cart. too much heat coming out that i feel is needed then these. damn i want these though. :smh:

10 sold out right away. Boy checked out a 10.5 a good 10 sec after me. I dunno why but im having mad trouble with this release. Im usually pretty good with these things. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

10 sold out right away. Boy checked out a 10.5 a good 10 sec after me. I dunno why but im having mad trouble with this release. Im usually pretty good with these things. 
ohwell.gif
I have almost no luck with any release that has hype WHATSOEVER.  I think this might be the first time I ever copped a semi-hyped shoe, at launch, for retail price.  

...and it's not even for me....and they're not even my size (I'm a 13).

I have to say, seeing the blooms in person is actually quite refreshing. I love the creativity and the story. It's actually pretty damn nice if you just swap laces w/ the midnight blue ones.

Think he's telling you to use your signature. Yields the same result; albeit it's not in plain view, but after a few pages back, your post won't be either. Understandably, they don't want this to turn into a swap meet. At worst, you can post your 12s in the forum designated for it. Sucks, but hope that helps.
what he said...

Either post in your signature (profile settings) or in the classified section.

Last edited:
i keep telling myself not to bother with the MBs but the more i see them with the darker laces :/ and ive already ,missed out on SF and packers releases lol. 2 stores near me are getting them but im sitting at my computer for a diff release then going out to get these 

Thanks for the advice about putting these in my sig.  I don't really participate outside of the monthly "what did you pick up" threads...so I didn't even condier putting these in my sig.

Again, thanks.  ...and again, I'm not a reseller and I don't try to make a dime from shoes.  I just cop what I like, and tonight I was trying to help out a friend.  He really wanted the shoe, and neither of us have any luck with this sort of stuff, so I figured ANY size would be better than no size.  It's one step closer to getting these sneakers on his feet...and that's what this is really all about, right?  People forget that WAY too often in today's scene...

For those who missed out and want to try tomorrow morning you can check social status, oneness, premier, renarts, sneaker politics, and kith, obviously. None of them are online besides Kith but they're all either going to be releasing pairs in store first, then online, or they'll be allowing phone orders when they open ( SS, Oneness, Premier)

For those who missed out and want to try tomorrow morning you can check social status, oneness, premier, renarts, sneaker politics, and kith, obviously. None of them are online besides Kith but they're all either going to be releasing pairs in store first, then online, or they'll be allowing phone orders when they open ( SS, Oneness, Premier)
Also St. Alfred, Rise & Extra Butter

Two pairs of nippon blues showed up to my door yesterday... I'm in hot springs arkansas on vacation...

im in little rock and i had a pair of nippon blues say delivered at my house last week and when i got home nothing was there. 

Sounds like shifty neighbors. In Houston dudes will go around the neighborhood looking for packages to steal, some bs

Back
Top Bottom