Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Best V of the year are the embers.
pimp.gif

not the best but theyre up there.

embers are up there the material is butter soft, they easily go with tons of clothing and pop on your foot imo

Sup guys looking to pick up my first pair of air max 90's i wear a 9.5 in gl3 and gl5 should i go with a 9.5 as well? Lmk thanks

#teamoffspring

i think the OS V's take the cake for best V for execution and concept in my book. It's a weird shoe, in the right light the shoe pops but in a different light the shoe remains subtle. personifies the "desert/mirage" theme perfectly. 

I only wish i had the offsprings and the koyos to be able to make the decision of best GLV of the year..

i have embers, they are nice but i could live without them tbh.
Complete yawner for me.  We all have our unique tastes, but they were blah overall. Pistachios were the same as well. Just didn't like either CW.  Glad it piqued other people's interest though.

And you can use it on the strange fruit pack to bring it down to about 80 each. I would've copped if they had my size.

i take back all the bad things i said about the koyos

got them in today and they're fire 
smokin.gif

^ And I'm over here, bummed I missed out on them.  Had a busy week with work and school, didn't even have a chance to be all they way up on their release.

Back
Top Bottom