Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What's the smallest size they made the GL3 Snowman's in? I need to get my girl a Women's 6 (so i assume that'd be a men's 4.5??) and if anyone can point me in the right direction, i would be very grateful.
Think the smallest I saw was a men's 5.

Undefeateds were a must since day 1

If that bottom pair is the Concepts collab, those are clean too and I'm glad those have been pushed back to January...so much coming out this month.

sorry if someone already posted this

Source : Paul Speller (Facebook)
don't tell me this is the Mita "Dried Rose"

because i'm gonna be severely disappointed 
mean.gif

Went out to get a pair for a friend and was too tired to post some pics yesterday lol. these are really nice except for the inner south beach bull****. quality is pretty awesome. loving the leather lining. $225 retail came out to $240 with tax (also bull****) but what can you do. id be more comfortable paying 170-180 without the socks. here are some unfiltered pics with/without flash. New asics box is pretty cool too.

don't tell me this is the Mita "Dried Rose"
because i'm gonna be severely disappointed :smh:

Oh man, that would be a huge let down. They actually do look more like the ones from that magazine shot than the previous sample pic that was leaked. Hopefully it's not true!

Oh man, that would be a huge let down. They actually do look more like the ones from that magazine shot than the previous sample pic that was leaked. Hopefully it's not true!
I have the same Magazine (Shoes Master) of that Mita's GLV pic so I just took a quick shot.

From what I can see on the Magazine, I'm pretty sure that final product is going to be the one without purple aka "The better version".

^^

Hope they are samples.

Rather have this version

Last edited:
From a fb someone said that one of his Asics source is that they'll be around 1000 pairs online, they also said that it was a lie being limited to 333 pairs total, they just wanted to hype the shoe up like cncpts

From a fb someone said that one of his Asics source is that they'll be around 1000 pairs online, they also said that it was a lie being limited to 333 pairs total, they just wanted to hype the shoe up like cncpts
Did your source tell you when they will drop?

Back
Top Bottom