Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Mine still says requested as well but then again, it also says I ordered 7x Hoodies x2 Size 9.5 FF... Paid for 1 9.5 on the PayPal Invoice

Nice. Wish I could say the same. My Vanquish order from Bait is also "processing." Hate that it takes this long. I already received the legend blue XI's and put them on the bay. Never thought it would be harder to get a pair of asics then some Jordan's.

Slam jam express DHL from Italy is FAST!

Ordered the morning of the 23rd, 25th was a holiday for DHL otherwise I would have gotton them on the 25th, but they just arrived. Again, VERY fast! Pics to come, these are Epic!

Totally forgot I ordered the Limiteditions from KITH... their **** ******* sucks donkey dickballs no tracking, no label, no response, nothing
I think someone mentioned a couple pages back that they made a mistake and released them early (WW release was supposed to be the Jan 3). Hopefully they're not waiting until the 3rd to ship them out 

I think someone mentioned a couple pages back that they made a mistake and released them early (WW release was supposed to be the Jan 3). Hopefully they're not waiting until the 3rd to ship them out 
they are. Because I'm in the dark too without shipping confirmation. I emailed them to make sure my order was still good and it sounded like they won't ship early even though I bought them a week ago

they are. Because I'm in the dark too without shipping confirmation. I emailed them to make sure my order was still good and it sounded like they won't ship early even though I bought them a week ago
ahh, okay then. That's cool. Don't really mind waiting as long as they're honoring the order

finally Invoiced, but still not out of the danger zone yet, how long before the shipping confirmation is sent?

Got the invoice switch on the undftd finally. I've had a buncha people on fb bugging me for in hand pics and stuff. Hopefully they're as dope as they seem.

Just got shipping label for FF. I plan on getting them Tuesday- will take some cool
Unfiltered Photos.

Also any Intel on those all grey suede glv? Those that look like Nice kick 2.0s?

my order just got changed to invoiced. ordered my FF today on that random restock. can't wait to get them in, especially since I missed on the initial RD. pretty happy tbh... leather or nubuck or w/e material they used I'm still super stoked on the FF. 

my order just got changed to invoiced. ordered my FF today on that random restock. can't wait to get them in, especially since I missed on the initial RD. pretty happy tbh... leather or nubuck or w/e material they used I'm still super stoked on the FF. 

Wow my 9:20 am 12/19 order is still on requested...screw undefeated...if these fruits don't ship my ish by Monday which is the damn 5th business day then I want my money back.

Wow my 9:20 am 12/19 order is still on requested...screw undefeated...if these fruits don't ship my ish by Monday which is the damn 5th business day then I want my money back.
ya bro I feel you. 

by that time I'd be like yo' eff dis. doesn't make sense too cause your a domestic order and all. 

ya bro I feel you. 
by that time I'd be like yo' eff dis. doesn't make sense too cause your a domestic order and all. 
I'm in the same boat! My patients has already been passed its point now. My order was in on 12/19 and mine still says requested since day one and they took funds from my bank 3 days ago. I don't understand why they're doing their customers this way on this release? Honestly, I'm from cali so there was no need to cancel based on shipping. I get that there might be a ton of orders but c' mon. Are they telling me that they decided to over order, have a restock, don't fulfill existing orders, and take my money? Wow, I would expect this from a smaller boutique but not undefeated. I'm felling defeated right now if you asked me. Smh!!!!!

Was able to order the "FF" earlier today in a 12, it switched to invoiced, so hopefully I get the "shipped" status soon.

Got these in from Bodega

Had the Dali's in hand today in a local store (wood wood)

Gotta say the quality and attention to detail is crazy, pictures won't do em justice

Also went to another shop that claims to be #1 on the Asics list in the country when it comes to collabs (had volcanoes, Koyos and everything), they told me they had no info on the False Flags at the moment, which makes unsure of whether they will release in Europe. Need that 9.5 
sick.gif

Had the Dali's in hand today in a local store (wood wood)

Gotta say the quality and attention to detail is crazy, pictures won't do em justice

Also went to another shop that claims to be #1 on the Asics list in the country when it comes to collabs (had volcanoes, Koyos and everything), they told me they had no info on the False Flags at the moment, which makes unsure of whether they will release in Europe. Need that 9.5 :x
What's the other shops name?

Ya I checked out 14 minutes after the release and my order is still requested. ****ing ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom