Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think this will be the last time I'll buy from undefeated online. I didn't mind waiting, just the communication from the was really disappointing. My update says invoice so I'm hoping I'll recieve a different update before the new year.

those of you who ordered mita dried rose through a proxy from mita's website.  is your card charged already?  my card got the charge and now it's gone..

Mita's get worse every picture... They are worse than the extra butter GLV... And the shape definitely looks odd, if the li are an Asian exclusive, asia can keep them!
Damn those are some strong words lol. Def better than EB.. And all glvs look fuuny on big feet.

I have the opportunity to cop the tan bodegas for retail but my wallet's telling me no, can anyone convince me either way?

what size I'll take them
wink.gif
Ha! They are in the UK and will cost me what they would have to get them here from bodega, the greys are releasing here for less but I don't really care about them, the tans just look like a future classic to me. I'm gonna end up copping I know...

Back
Top Bottom