Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still on the hunt for an 8.5 Koyo but bought something I probably shouldn't have. Been trying to not purchase as much as I have like last year.

Assuming you paid resale for those, you probably could have bought yourself 3 pairs of koyos for that price 
eek.gif

Still on the hunt for an 8.5 Koyo but bought something I probably shouldn't have. Been trying to not purchase as much as I have like last year.

Mind if I asked how much you paid?

Koyos in an 8.5 are next to impossible to find. I was lucky enough to find a 9 at retail soon after they launched.

Ubiq nightshades for $80.50. Sizes 9, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 and 13
http://rise45.com/collections/asics/products/asics-gt-cool-h43bk-8090

Snowflakes for $77 - Woman Sizes 10 and 12.
http://rise45.com/collections/asics/products/asics-gel-lyte-iii-snow-queen-unisex-h478l-4101

Bunch of other asics on sale too.

Sales on Saint Alfreds as well. Including Melvins in 9.5-13 (no 12.5).
http://stalfred.com/collections/asics
Should have waited on nightshades.... Paid less than retail, but not as low as the sale. Underrated shoe imo.

Should have waited on nightshades.... Paid less than retail, but not as low as the sale. Underrated shoe imo.
i feel bad for anyone who paid retail for those son of alvins... i remember considering coughing up over 200 USD to get them shipped from directly sneakerfreaker.... 

Did any Kayano except of the Footpatrol come in US12.5?
^ Not sure but I bought 12's (i'm usually a US12 in most sizes) and they are a whole size too big...so you even if you are sz13-ish or so normally, you may still be okay w/ just a 12.

Probably tired of hearing about Dali's, but the quality on these is ****ing amazing. Havent felt nubuck like this in a long while. Love the leather insole too. Was definitely not expecting it to be this good. (y)

Pulled the trigger on the Packer x Asics GLV. Kinda surprised it's still sitting, but I'm sure will be gone before a discount can be had so I grabbed them now.

At $185, it was a hard sale, but I like having some go-to shoes for rainy weather, plus I might be one of the few that love the hot pink.

It's my first GLV, hoping fit is same as GL3's. Majority on the forums seem to get same size.

Probably tired of hearing about Dali's, but the quality on these is ****ing amazing. Havent felt nubuck like this in a long while. Love the leather insole too. Was definitely not expecting it to be this good. (y)
This is good to hear and honestly why i've started looking at asics. I've got a decent air max 90 collection but i'm getting sick of the quality for the prices. 

Those of you that picked up the Grand Opening GLV, is the sizing consistent with other GLVs? I have to size up on the others, but not sure if this is the case since it's all leather. Thanks!

I ordered my TTS. I heard all different types of answers but no facts on them when it comes to size. To be on the safe side just order the same size you normally wear in the Gel Lyte Vs. For those who never owned a pair .5 up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom