Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Keeping my expectations low to say the least...

plan is to stockpile on the 25th anniversary pairs and hope for a 2 for 1 swap somewhere down the line

I'm looking to scoop up the Sneaker Freaker x Asics "Melvin" Kayano Trainers from Bows and Arrows but I'm not sure what to do with sizing. I've skimmed through the thread and I couldn't seem to find a general consensus. I plan on going TTS, but my feet are moderately wide. Will I be okay with TTS or should I go up 0.5?

http://bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/products/gel-kayano-trainer-melvin-black-yellow

gl3s are narrow for me so I go half size up frm my true size

i like them enough, but the dude who scrapped the first samples deserves to be waterboarded 

So these are official? I was deciding between these and the soleflys, easy choice. If the first samples release by some miracle cncpts gets my monies

I'm expecting that heal/cup section to be a unique material (although looks like reg suede) based on a few messages i've seen deon post on instagram. dk though... cant seem to find any of them now. He was responding to people being upset about not putting out the sample, and said the actual shoe would be great just have to get it in hand.... i guess we will see. 

Can't believe Deon was laughing when people asked if the first sample pics that leaked were the final version. Those were 10x better than these...

What's the deal with that CNCPTS drop? Thought it was to do with cocaine?

Shoe isn't even white

oh i have no idea where i got the boston massacre from 
laugh.gif

maybe i'm getting mixed up with a different shoe

Concepts released a teaser today. It is inspired by Boston George. The packaging is supposed to be very unique something we've never seen before

I'm not paying $160+ for special packaging. Sorry.

The samples make total sense...white (obvs), 3m (mirror which some people use off of), red (i guess a for bloody nose?)

The release does look like some Boston massacre thing...

The concepts are nice. Like GR nice. I don't see them moving up too many must cop lists. Further pictures might give me a different impression I dunno.

lmao the boston massacre was a reference someone on here made about the original samples... somehow it stuck and everyone thought it was a cool story bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom