Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I contacted customer service and asked if my order went thru,  they said it didn't.   So almost  re-ordered another pair.  right as im about to pay I  received my conformation email  that they will be shipped.  SNS  customer service has no clue  about anything at this point

Passed on SNS I prefer these GRs over them, similar in color and more wearable (for me)

Man still nothing from kith on my Mita order and it's been a week, smfh..... Hopefully I get something Monday :x

Last edited:
i email kith they said the waiting on there shipment the storm delayed it you should be good

That can't be true, there are folks in here that already have them shipped from Kith... So they definitely have them on site

i've never had any asics but a few of the new season pairs are catching my attention. i've tried the GL3 in store in the previous season mustard color, size 43. just wondering if GLVs would be the same size for me. are the GL3s and GLVs sized differently?

some guy in a local fb group said he received this from solefly, dont know if true....
 Dear customer,

Due to unforeseen circumstances we're unable to launch the "Night Haven" collection today. There were several "attacks" on our server since the countdown finished. We will find another way in the next few weeks.

Thank you

SoleFly Customer Service"

I didnt get anything like that - what a goof if you believe that. They have waited what like 2 months to get this online release figured out?

Back
Top Bottom