Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My ropes finally came in. Sorry for the potato quality pic haha.

And there's people over on the RF thread hating on the KITH logo on the Gel Sights.. Make up your minds!
only difference is the kith logo is filled versus the tonal packer logo. 

I'm cool with packer, kind of annoyed with kith. 

^^^ I get that. But I like it when different labels replace branding on say the tongue for example to differentiate the shoe from a regular release. It doesn't have to be a collab. Something simple to bring out what inspired the colorway would be enough for me. I was just applauding Asics for it because I know they usually don't allow a store to put their signature on their shoes. I would prefer the major guys like RF/Cncpts to keep their Brand off to keep the hype down a little.

I think Packers should of done a little logo on the back or side just like what Hanon do with the "flame" symbol. RF will be branding his "KITH" logo on the new WCP runners  just to promote the business so you can see why Packers have done it.

I think Packers should of done a little logo on the back or side just like what Hanon do with the "flame" symbol. RF will be branding his "KITH" logo on the new WCP runners  just to promote the business so you can see why Packers have done it.

Yeah small symbol on the back would be sick
Nonetheless i will copping these for sure

I dislike the branding trend. I like a collab to be good enough to be recognized who made it without their name slapped all over it

+1... if they would like to change the branding on the tongue or the insole, I'm fine with that. If they'd like to incorporate branding, it's better to do it in a subtle way

Branding on the tongue that shows the inspiration of the shoe is a cool concept to me. But leave it at that, I don't care for kith logos slapped all over my shoes. 

two slightly different color ways.

wish they were actually two different color ways.
This. It would have been better if they were completely different from one another. They look like slight adjustments to the same shoe. I wish one was a pacific northwest theme. 

Back
Top Bottom