Asics Love?!? Where is it?

anyone order the glv romance pack from kith? I ordered them over 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. It's ridiculous.
Not my conversation, pulled it off of a fb group however it explains the hold up.

uggh.... already making me regret ordering a hoodie there saturday 
mean.gif
Regular items will not be slow to ship. For example I ordered a few things from them Thursday evening/Friday morning and they were delivered today. The only hold up is the VDay GLVs

Last edited:
Not my conversation, pulled it off of a fb group however it explains the hold up.

Regular items will not be slow to ship. For example I ordered a few things from them Thursday evening/Friday morning and they were delivered today. The only hold up is the VDay GLVs
Thanks bro

it's kind of annoying. You would think if there is some type of holdup they would send an email addressing the issue, just to keep the customer up-to-date.

nope, white laces with silver 3m and lace tips branded TGWO
i remember when they first dropped somebody mentioned that it was a manufacture mistake in the first run release of offsprings. IIRC white laces were only given out to the pairs that were directly sold by Offspring. I may be wrong, but it's what I can recall. 

FYI Los Angeles heads: The KITH pop up in Venice has pairs of bodega get wets, the kith grand openings and the romance pack right now. 

nope, white laces with silver 3m and lace tips branded TGWO
i remember when they first dropped somebody mentioned that it was a manufacture mistake in the first run release of offsprings. IIRC white laces were only given out to the pairs that were directly sold by Offspring. I may be wrong, but it's what I can recall. 
i got those laces with my St. A order

Excited for these. Anyone know id it'll be a limited release? Where are you going to try and cop from? 

Excited for these. Anyone know id it'll be a limited release? Where are you going to try and cop from? 

All info that's being posted on social media regarding the release of this shoe is coming from all stores EXCEPT the collaborator. I'm guessing Packer may be the only one doing an online release since they'll have the most pairs, and other stores will be in-store only, but who knows. I just hope they're not limited to 1990 pairs like the Mitas were last month.

I think a lot of people don't **** with Asics unless it's an exclusive such as a ronnie fieg collab. But asics been coming hard with all these color ways. And what's cool is that they're always available with exception to the exclusive releases. I love asics cause their comfortable and they look good you can't say that about many Jordan's and some nikes

Hi guys,

New on NT but made an account to say that cncpts has screwed me over.

Received my pair of Asics 8 ball and it had the blue marks on one shoe AND signs of someone trying to rub out the blue mark on the other shoe (suede was smoothed out)

Really disappointed.. Anyone have good experiences with getting a full refund from them?

I'm overseas (AU) too.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom