Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Supposedly, those GLV Euro exclusives have hit U.S. soil. Only heard of them being in the NE part of the States, though. Black look mehhh to me, but the greys caught my eye.

Papercuts in stock apparently on the bottom right, too. No special box ... 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Supposedly, those GLV Euro exclusives have hit U.S. soil. Only heard of them being in the NE part of the States, though. Black look mehhh to me, but the greys caught my eye.

happy.gif
I see potential Mossad customs in that picture... Best thing for me :wink:

happy.gif

happy.gif
yea my brother sent me images of his footlocker. he's got 50% off employee sale coming...gonna have to scoop up those greys...

happy.gif
yea my brother sent me images of his footlocker. he's got 50% off employee sale coming...gonna have to scoop up those greys...
Funny you mention that. I have a little homie that works at HoH and I was going to do the same. 
happy.gif
 I usually get most things 20% from my own discount, or through him, 30% off on a normal day. But for 50%, I cannot pass. As a side note, I don't like the blacks that much. Not sure if it's the midsole or what, but they just look really cheap looking to me.

Funny you mention that. I have a little homie that works at HoH and I was going to do the same. 
happy.gif
 I usually get most things 20% from my own discount, or through him, 30% off on a normal day. But for 50%, I cannot pass. As a side note, I don't like the blacks that much. Not sure if it's the midsole or what, but they just look really cheap looking to me.
yea its sick. my brother works at champs so he gets the discount, but theres not really anything worth grabbing other than some air maxes, tavas,  roshes or boosts, but now that the footlocker got asics, its been great. 

and yea, black looks rough. grey seems ok. i might grab the green from the outdoor pack.

GT Cools/Night Shades or Hazards?
hazards
I swear I've seen them on deep discount a few places. What size and what do you wanna pay? If I see the price you want, I'll PM you the link.

Speaking of Night Shades, anyone have a pair of GT Cools that could comment on sizing. I've been look at those Shades for months and found some on sale. They TTS or .5 up? As a note, I usually go .5 up on my GL3s, so if you say your GL3 size as reference, that would help, too.

Last edited:
I think they're on sale at either oneness or premier
ill check it out.

I swear I've seen them on deep discount a few places. What size and what do you wanna pay? If I see the price you want, I'll PM you the link.

Speaking of Night Shades, anyone have a pair of GT Cools that could comment on sizing. I've been look at those Shades for months and found some on sale. They TTS or .5 up? As a note, I usually go .5 up on my GL3s, so if you say your GL3 size as reference, that would help, too.
11. let me know. not trying to buy right this minute, but maybe for summer. 

cools are TTS so if you go .5 up for gliiis, stay at what you are.

I think they're on sale at either oneness or premier
ill check it out.

11. let me know. not trying to buy right this minute, but maybe for summer. 

cools are TTS so if you go .5 up for gliiis, stay at what you are.
Thanks. I also use Tweetdeck and type in a keyword and add a column to grab Tweets that pertain to whatever you're looking for. Works well sometimes.

All sold out now, but ... they were $90 here: http://kicksdeals.com/2015/03/21/ubiq-x-asics-gel-lyte-v-hazard-4/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom