Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gonna take my pain out in some MK X
laugh.gif
how is it? i keep forgetting its out.

Concepts over sold these 100%.

They also need to never use that service/checkout method again. This and the Luxury Goods release were jokes.

Still no confirmation....I think I'm out. However, I was able to checkout again about 10 minutes ago and get another pending charge.....think this is about to be some BS for me

Pretty mad I signed up for Asics stupid newsletter for the surredalistes and have been checking all day for no email when they dropped 8 hours ago.

In other news: here's the Afew collab. Apologies if it was posted earlier, I tried to sift through the 25+ pages of cncpts drama...

Pretty mad I signed up for Asics stupid newsletter for the surredalistes and have been checking all day for no email when they dropped 8 hours ago.
this, how did people find the link? they never sent an email out....

Afew dropped the ball with that sole. Should have kept it one color smh. Also the afew font on the original sample looks 10x better.

On another note, I got refunded all the additional charges to my account. However, I noticed 1 was not canceled. Maybe Deon Point is refunding every extra order and honoring just one of them. Hopefully this is how he intends to make up for this disastrous release

Back
Top Bottom