Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I would read thru but i have limited internet, Out fishing with the kids. Whats the best deal out there for them premium grey nubuck joints today? Thanks guys!

I would read thru but i have limited internet, Out fishing with the kids. Whats the best deal out there for them premium grey nubuck joints today? Thanks guys!

Renarts with 15% off

Comes out to $110.50 shipped, depending on where you're located

They're charging for shipping now, so $115.50

Last edited:
Got through last night for Medics in HAL. Saw a order # after I checked out. Forgot to write it down. They took payment but no confirmation email yet. Anyone familiar with HAL should of take a while before I see conformation email ?

Got through last night for Medics in HAL. Saw a order # after I checked out. Forgot to write it down. They took payment but no confirmation email yet. Anyone familiar with HAL should of take a while before I see conformation email ?

On release day, e-mail confirmations were sent pretty quickly. If you created an account on HAL, you can always check there.

I Can Rock With That Price My Man, REPPED :nthat:

Tried the white lace Option with red tips ... kinda like it!
Overall very nice material mix!
The glow is really strong after 10 minutes in sunlight btw.

For Me Personally, I Wasn't Moved By These Till I Saw The Few Pics Out There With The White Lace Swap...... FUEGO :smokin

Last edited:
anyone know how long does titolo take to ship i want to know if they oversold on medics?

does titolo ever oversell on shoes on there online store?

Last edited:
Who said they hadn't seen a bad pic of Medics? Asics quality at it's best. If my pair looks like this I'm gonna snap

Anyone know where I can order the Alpine gl3 need a 7.5US size 8 has a little too much room in the toebox for my liking.

Anyone know where I can order the Alpine gl3 need a 7.5US size 8 has a little too much room in the toebox for my liking.

that 7.5 seems to be pretty scarce. checked a few sites and only one of them had that size listed, but they're sold out now

Anyone know if the Green Glow Alpine GL3s fit big? Not sure if i should go with my usual GL3 size or go half down. I've got narrow feet in case you're wondering. Thanks!

that 7.5 seems to be pretty scarce. checked a few sites and only one of them had that size listed, but they're sold out now
Yeah i think a size 7 would be too tight 7.5 fits perfect. I've been waiting for them for awhile  and I missed out. But thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom