Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone in So. Cal go to Proper? Read on IG that they only had a sz 11 when they opened
mean.gif
You heard wrong, I got a size 12. The last one they had lol. Dunno what happened to the previous pairs, a person said they had a 9.5 (first dude in line was a 9.5) no 8 or 8.5 I think. I was like 16th in line? They didn't start taking people in until like 30 min after the employees arrived. Figured they had to count the til and figure out which employees were getting priority. The same OP mentioned there were like ~12ish AJ1 Chicagos. Need a size 9, but I'm happy I was able to snag a 25th anniversary for a lil bit.

was able get my sz today at kith of afews they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Koi's are beginning to be my favorite 25th. Executed Perfectly. 

Made a good decision to fly over to Packers after FCFS for more 1s was a bust up near me. Had to half size down to 11, 11.5 was done. 

Anyone out there need to size swap?

nerd.gif

I don't even bother anymore with Anni releases. 

Online is a bust, and my local store reserves the pairs for "members only" and they most likely backdoor their stock anyway.

I'll just be here waiting till the next feasibly obtainable release.

tZOS8.gif

I don't even bother anymore with Anni releases. 

Online is a bust, and my local store reserves the pairs for "members only" and they most likely backdoor their stock anyway.

I'll just be here waiting till the next feasibly obtainable release.
Keep your head up son, it's getting to the point where your better off rocking a dope gr in a dope way rather than look like you've camped in an alley for a week or sat at screen for days. Most of these dudes who copped are not able to rock these afew anyway, it's straight to eBay for most. Props to those that actually wear them.

Quality on Koi's is mehh, the split tongue feels like cheap something er other, the suede is decent at best, not a fan of that thick shag, i  liked the materials on alpine gl3 more, if I got these in hand and I had paid 275+ dollars I would be upset, just one persons opinion but hopefully that relieves some of the hurt for those who swung n missed

If anyone can shed some light on the kois in a 9.5 or 10 please feel free to message me. I don't know if the same rules apply to selling and buying in this section. Haven't been on my for awhile as to I struck out today on the drop. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom