Asics Love?!? Where is it?

dope

I like the fieg sagas but would have to dye the blue section around the lace loops black. Too much blue for me as is.

repped, appreciate you trying, anyone know if the WW release is coming next week?
No word on WW yet.

Something interesting I noticed about this pair, though. Each pair is unique. The design on the sock bootie/side mesh changes from pair to pair. There's a few diff patterns and colors. Some look really dope (The pairs with more blue) and some don't look as nice (the pairs with more orange/red)

I hope I get a pair with a good amount of blue on it. Will have mine in hand in about a week so I'll be sure to post a lot of pics.

No word on WW yet.

Something interesting I noticed about this pair, though. Each pair is unique. The design on the sock bootie/side mesh changes from pair to pair. There's a few diff patterns and colors. Some look really dope (The pairs with more blue) and some don't look as nice (the pairs with more orange/red)

I hope I get a pair with a good amount of blue on it. Will have mine in hand in about a week so I'll be sure to post a lot of pics.
I'm with you on having more blue, it looks too nice 
pimp.gif

How about all black, white midsole and teal stripe? That would be dope.

Do the afews run big? I usually go a half up but I've seen a couple of people say they fit slightly big? Tried the mitas TTS and they were too tight but the dirty bucks, tsavorite and Iris all fit fine TTS.

Back
Top Bottom