Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They don't really. It's just not worth paying retail when you wait a few months and get them cheap

yeah, the Afew release packaged even the laces in little jars so they´d look like soy sauce and wasabi. Guess that´s why the normal-box releases didn´t get any
Weak.

Looks like they were just red/white and plain white or light green (wasabi?) ropes?

Anybody else catch this from a few days ago?

looks like might be these.....

Ill wait to see some better pics, but right now, not feeling this model. 

smokin.gif
it the toe and heal short suede or nubuck?
I dont think those got slept on too much...they just made so many pairs its hard to notice cause they dont sell out. Either way I enjoy getting a pair that is slept on. Its nice to have pairs in the collection that i like and not many people have. 

Picked up the medics and kois this weekend. I know they're two different models but medics > koi

The afews are underwhelming in person. The use of materials on the medics is impressive. Havnt been more satisfied with a purchase since concepts released the cnote 998s.

Did anyone ever find out who this Drugolini guy is on the bae and where he's from?  He has FSRs of EVERYTHING including over 50 pairs of coi's. That's just insane...I mean how is that possible to take that much stock from a store allocation and noone really notices?

Last edited:

Did anyone ever find out who this Drugolini guys is on the bae and where he's from?  He has FSRs of EVERYTHING including over 50 pairs of coi's. That's just insane...I mean how is that possible to take that much stock from a store allocation and noone really notices?
Someone was talking about him on one of the runner threads a couple days ago. Apparently he is in deep with concepts and a couple other places. He basically sets the market value resell price these days...

And your right, someone definitly notices they must just turn a blind eye.

Last edited:
Picked up the medics and kois this weekend. I know they're two different models but medics > koi

The afews are underwhelming in person. The use of materials on the medics is impressive. Havnt been more satisfied with a purchase since concepts released the cnote 998s.
I'd be happy to trade My Medics 10.5 for a Koi 10.5...

down .5
So similar to kayanos? 

And does anyone keep track... Does the Koi have the highest resale value after release amongst all 25th anniversary pairs? Just wondering if I can expect to get them at a better price if I wait for a bit..? Or should I just try to trade my Chicago AJ1 for them... 
nerd.gif

So similar to kayanos? 

And does anyone keep track... Does the Koi have the highest resale value after release amongst all 25th anniversary pairs? Just wondering if I can expect to get them at a better price if I wait for a bit..? Or should I just try to trade my Chicago AJ1 for them... 
nerd.gif

so far i would say yes they are selling for the highest price of the 25 anni pairs. 

So similar to kayanos? 

And does anyone keep track... Does the Koi have the highest resale value after release amongst all 25th anniversary pairs? Just wondering if I can expect to get them at a better price if I wait for a bit..? Or should I just try to trade my Chicago AJ1 for them... :nerd:  
I can find you some Kois for that trade!

Cmon man lol I'm just trying to get intel and hopefully getting you to elaborate. Didnt know if he had a shop and just threw his pairs on ebay... Dont treat me like that 
tired.gif

Being in Arkansas, he's obviously not your average reseller who actually camps, buys at retail, stocks, and flips.  Some have even said shipments come from NYC, so it appears to me at least that he's a front for shops who don't want the appearance of backdooring pairs.  The sneaker game is so lame now.

Back
Top Bottom