Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Might get those samurais. The design doesn't look too bad despite it being evo, most of the evos I haven't taken a liking too.

I got what I wanted from the kith x DSC release this morning but a buddy of mine ran into some bad luck when he had a family emergency to deal with during the drop. I couldn't help him during the release because he didn't tell me about what happened until hours after when it was too late. Anyway, anyone get an extra pair of the sagas in a 10.5 they care to part with for near retail? PM me and I'll share his contact info.

Reposting here in hopes of getting more answers/opinions:

As per the DSC FAQ page: "As an additional step to prevent fraud we require that your billing and shipping information be the same..."   Anyone have issues with orders/shipping if the billing and shipping address are different?  

During check out:
After selecting the billing address (step 1), it skips down to step #3 Shipping Method.  I hit 'back' to go back to Step 2 'Shipping Information' in order to select the address I want it shipped to (going out of town next week and want the sneaker to be delivered to my relative's house). 

Was able to complete check out, got an order number, and order is 'processing' on DSC account information.

I just emailed their online support, but wanted to hear from NT and see if there is anyone experienced with this.

I was wrong to use my forwarding service which provides me an NY address (I live outside the US). Got though, was able to input my card details and I was charged too then I encountered a mismatch address error. When I returned to the page, item's out of stock already..

when is this coming out? are they even for real? A friend sent me the photo..worthy replacement for those who missed out on the RF x Diamond Saga.

HUGE thanks to monkeyd monkeyd for the phone order knowledge. I believe I picked up the last pair, which happened to be my size as well. I did not expect the leather to be so soft. I really hope you get your pair sooner or later man.

Congrats! And enjoy them! Unfortunately I was unsuccessful.

Help me out here guys: Gel Saga vs. Gel-Lyte III vs. Gel-Lyte V -- Which one's the most comfortable? And how does the sizing/fit compare to one another? I have a Gel-Lyte V in 9.5 and it's the perfect size and fit for me. Super comfortable.

Last edited:

Help me out here guys: Gel Saga vs. Gel-Lyte III vs. Gel-Lyte V -- Which one's the most comfortable? And how does the sizing/fit compare to one another? I have a Gel-Lyte V in 9.5 and it's the perfect size and fit for me. Super comfortable.
GLV fits best for me and is the most comfortable imo. Same sizing for GLV and 3, 11US for me.. 10.5 for Saga.

Anyone know where I can grab some basic flat white laces online?  Want to put some in my RG GLVs and I searched a bit online yesterday but had trouble finding any that were the correct length (51" from what I've read).

Here's a question about an older release (2011?): How was/is the quality on the Kith Asics Selvedge Denim GL III? Been trying to find a pair and before I pull that pricey trigger, was wondering what y'all who copped 'em think. And how do they hold up?

Back
Top Bottom